25

• Past •Word Count ~ 1647

• Past •
Word Count ~ 1647

After I sorted things out with James. The rest of the day consisted of training.

Tonight was a bonfire night so I sat on a log while the boys danced around the mesmerising flames of the fire.

I'd been so mesmerised by the beautiful flames that I hadn't even noticed that the music had stopped. The boys carried on dancing anyway.

I was completely oblivious to the pair of arms snaking around my waist. Only once he'd bit the sensitive part of my neck did I notice his presence.

I shivered from his grasp, instinctively leaning back into him. I could feel him smirk against my neck. His left hand suddenly grabbed mine.

"Common love. We need to talk" Pan whispered into my ear.

He quickly pulled me after him. Pulling us both into the wooded jungle.

We finally came into a clearing which I instantly recognised. It was the place Pan and I had our first kiss.

I turn to Pan and tuck a loose strand of my hair behind my ear while looking at the floor.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"You" I looked up at him suspiciously.

"Me?"

"W-what do you want to know about me...?" I ask slightly worried.

"I want to get to know you Maze. I think I made that very clear the other night. I want to find out all your secrets. Dreams. Desires. So tell me love..." he pauses walking close to me so our bodies are almost touching and I could feel his breath hitting my face.

"Who gave you those scars?"

My breath hitches instantly, worry covering my face as I frowned in fear of telling him. I don't want anyone to know about my past. Not even him. I'm not ready yet. Am I?

"Hey." Pan whispers to me, pulling me into his embrace and cupping my face, lifting my chin up so our eyes lock.

"I can wait. I don't want to force you to tell me anything. I want you to be ready, okay?" He sounded so sincere, his voice like silk. Instantly relaxing me. Making me trust him. This boy really had a thing with words...

"O-okay...I'll tell you." I mutter, mesmerised by his intoxicating green eyes.

Pan gently pulls us both over to a log and we both sit down.

"Um-okay..ur" I studded not sure where to start. Pan grabs my hand reassuringly.

_𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

Finally I was going to find out about this mysterious girl next to me. I truly wanted to get to know her. Her secrets. Her past. Everything. I want to be the one she trusts. The one to be there for her.