19

• Games •Word Count ~ 1617

• Games •
Word Count ~ 1617

~~~ 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 ~~~
"𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒?"
"𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑒" 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑘 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑠
ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒.
"𝐼 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑀𝑎𝑧𝑒"
"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡?!" 𝑀𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛.
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑀𝑎𝑧𝑒."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-I um..ur"

"Common dude, just kiss her" Tyler said rolling his eyes.

'Holy shit, I can't believe this is happening I'm being dared to kiss the only proper friend that I've made here'

'Even worse...in front of Pan who I just kissed yesterday'

'Wait. This might actually be able to help me with the game, if I can get Pan jealous that could work in my favour'

'Plus it's not like the kiss actually meant anything, right?'

'It was just apart of the game'

All the lost boys started to chant "kiss her"

I slowly got up from my sitting position and walked over to James. I finally sat down in front of him.

My heart leaped into my throat and I had a hard time breathing for a moment. James was redder than an apple but he scooted closer and waited for permission to lean in. 

"Well we're all waiting" Tyler tapped his foot impatiently. 

Me and James both knew it was coming. He carefully pulled my face closer and our lips met.

But there were no fireworks. No passion. No connection.

It was nothing like the kiss I'd shared with Pan.

I heard a few snickers from the boys during the kiss.

When we pulled away we noticed the boys were no longer snickering and hollering, everything was silent. 

I soon looked up and realised why. Pan stood towering over us with dark eyes and a sneer.

"Game over!" He orders and brutally grabs my wrist and hauled me up onto my feet. 

The boys quickly fled back to their cabins, James gave me a look of pity before doing the same.

"What the hell is your problem!?" I snapped, trying to get his hand to release me from his grip.