A 'Couch' and A 'Wall'

Has it ever happened to you that you have thought about someone so much, about how you will meet, what you will talk about, how you will impress them etc that when the time actually comes to show them how perfect you are.... You Fuck up?

Now our boy Yibo has been hoping to have Zhan ge.... I mean, hoping to interact and make a good impression on Zhan ge for a while.
He has imagined scenarios... many many scenarios in which he can top... I mean he can be a top guy...I mean a fantastic guy to be around.
He wants to be the Bestest bro to ever bro in the face of all that is bromantic...but unfortunately for Yibo being just a bro is not exactly what he has in mind.

BTW is Bestest a word? If not, it totally should be. It's required to emphasise the importance of something very important.

Now that we have that out of the way let's start at where we left off.

YiBo walks out first, closely followed by Zhan.
Zhan wants to talk to him but there are still others loitering around them so he decides against it.
"Wei Wuxian, want to go out for a drink? I heard there is a bar nearby. We can bond. After all you are going to be my Senior brother." Jiang Cheng says walking up to Xiao Zhan.

Even though Yibo is ignoring everyone and trying to look intimidating... detached, he can't help but slow down to hear Zhan's response.

"Aaa, I would love to... " Zhan say hesitantly.

'I knew it. He will definitely want to avoid me. Afterall I do deserve it.' YiBo thinks increasing his pace and walking out the door.

Zhan looks at Jiang Cheng apologetically before continuing, "But I need to pack for moving into the dorm. Rain check?"
Jiang Cheng's face falls a little but when he sees Zhan's smile he smiles too.
"Ok. We have a lot of time afterall." Jiang Cheng says before walking away.

Zhan runs towards the door but Shijie stops him.
"A Xi'an, did you take your keys?" the young lady asks.

"Mn?"

"Your keys to your room silly." She says handing over the key.

Zhan takes it.
"Thank you Shijie, Amm. Did YiBo... I mean Lan Zhan takes his key?"

"I don't think so. He must be around here somewhere. I will give it to him when I see him." She says sweetly.

"It's ok Shijie, I will collect his key and give it to him. Thank you once again." He bows before walking over to the guy handing out the keys to the cast members.

"I will give YiBo his keys." Zhan says thrusting his hand in front of the man.
The guy looks at the sheet in front of him and gives Zhan another key.

Zhan bows and walks out of the building.
He stands on the payment contemplating what he wants to do next.
He wants to make amends with Yibo. He hadn't wanted them to start off on the wrong foot. And now things were strained between them, because of him.

Zhan looks at the time, 'It's still 6.30. If I hurry home and pack quickly, I can go over to Yibo's and give him the key. I will have my chance to apologize to him.'

That is exactly what he proceeds to do.

When Yibo reaches home, he is in a very bad mood. It doesn't even strike him that he has forgotten to pick up his keys.
He takes a shower.

I am sure he had been feeling quite hot... I mean unclean... I mean... Fuck it.. He just takes a shower because I love to imagine him... I mean it's a good way to relax after being hard for so long... I mean after a long hard day at work.