A/N

Hi!

First of all, thank you so much for choosing this book to add to your library!

Feel free to tell other people about this book! I would really appreciate it!

Okay, onto the important stuff that needs to be adressed. *clears throat*

This book may be a bit too clichè:

I tried to make this book somewhat different but as a person who likes romantic wattpad books, I feel like this could be clichè in a way.

Sooo for those who dont like those kinda stuff, im sorry this might not be the book for you so please, just simply dont read this book since there is no need to spread hate and stuff.

Stealing / Plagarism:

PLEASE.

Please, please, please

do not steal the drawings in this book, as well as the story itself.

Its totally fine if this book somehow inspires you in a way but seriously, do not steal or plagarize not only this book/drawings but also other books/drawings.

I and many other people who post their stuff on social media have worked hard and getting it stolen and claimed by someone else isnt nice.

Im more of an artist (drawer) than an author (writer) so I'll be drawing a few scenes from this book.

(The main characters  )

Dont worry, I will be adding watermarks to my drawings that will be posted in this book.

On that note..

If you dont like the way that the characters look, then feel free to imagine them as you like!

(Other characters are in the pic on top!)

Lastly, enjoy!:

I hope you'll enjoy this book and its story.

I can tell you that it isnt perfect but im human too, so im also not perfect, like almost everyone else.

.

Huge, huge thank you for my best / really close friends who helped me with a few stuff in the story!

This book would have never been what it is today if it wasnt for their help and support!

(Look, one of them even made this! Its amazinggg! Ahhh I love it! Thank u)

And of course, thank you, (yes you, the readers) for reading this book!

.

Instagram: artsyfarfalle

(feel free to follow me if u like to see my other drawings, but you dont have to)

.

Please dont forget to comment, vote and share!

Thank you and Enjoy! 💖