Chapter 20: Guess who's back

Bella's POV:

I woke up still half asleep.

I felt arms wrapped around me then I looked back to see that its none other than Mateo sleeping peacefully. A smile went up on my face as I remembered the events that happened yesterday.

Mateo and I are official..

I know that I keep repeating that same sentence but I still cant belive that its actually true! I mean, who wouldn't be like this when the person youve got a huge crush on is in a relationship with you.

I looked at the clock at my bedside table to see that its 6:30 in the morning. I better get up now.

I tried getting out of bed but Mateo wont let go of me.

Not wanting to wake him up, I wiggled my way out until I was flipped to the side, facing Mateo who is actually awake.

Woah his ocean blue eyes looks so good this early in the morning..

Oh my goodness I should probably not do this..

After looking at my face, Mateo immediately kissed my forehead, cheeks, nose and lastly my lips. I kissed back and then we pulled away.

"Goodmorning snowflake.." Mateo said in his morning voice, with a wide smile on his face. "Goodmorning Mateo.." I said back, probably blushing and have a huge smile on my face as well.

I tried getting up from bed but once again, the greedy library wall wont let me out of bed. In fact, he actually hugged me tighter and made sure that his legs were on top of mine, making me unable to get out of bed.

"Cant you stay longer?.." Mateo pouted which made him adorable.. Adorable?! Okay Bella, he's trying to trick you to stay!

"Hmph. No." I said, making an 'angry' face and looked to the side, playing along to see where this goes. "Aww.. who are you and what did you do to my snowflake?! She usually likes cuddling with her boyfriend."

He really wants to play this game huh?

"Well mister, my boyfriend is missing and there's this greedy library wall or should I say monkey that wont let me go. I would really appreciate it if you would let go." I said.

"Mmm.. fine. What about a deal that would be a win win?" Mateo said.

Great, now what..

"Enlighten me Mr. Greedy monkey." I said and I can clearly see that Mateo isnt so flattered about the nickname.

Call me mean or bad but Im definetly gonna call Mateo that just to annoy him. For fun of course. Its his problem now.

"I'll let you go, but I should give and recieve kisses from you, plus you get your boyfriend back." He said, with a grin on his face. You know, sometimes I have no idea how I even end up in situations like this. "Mmmm fine. deal." I said then Mateo's grin got wider.

Uh oh.

Mateo went closer until I can feel his breathe next to my ear.

"You better know what you've gotten yourself into, snowflake." He wisphered. Yes Mateo, im very aware of what ive gotten myself into and I do not like it. I knew this in the back of my mind when we first bumped into each other.

I felt myself blush hard and then he pulled away and sat on the bed. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom and locked the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror and as expected, my face is red.

Great.

I went ahead and brushed my teeth and washed my face and dried myself with a clean towel. After doing my morning routeen, I opened the door to see Mateo in front of me.