Chapter 3: Mo's plan

Bella's POV:

"Oh thank goodnes you finally found your prince! I thought I'd never be able to tease you about a crush in highschool! Jeez, Hmm.. I wonder if I should beat him up" Mo said, well I guess the last sentence was to themself.

Ive told everything to Mo, from bumping into each other, how I felt, to the small talk at the basketball court.

Naturally, they would be extremely excited because this is my first time having a crush.

And also, naturally, I would be terrified because knowing Mo, they would go through limits just to get what they want. Well, atleast in a good way but thats besides the point.

I wonder what Mateo is doing right now, I hope he's doing well in his practice, studies, and personal stuff. I'll be honest, I kinda miss seeing his godamn beautiful eyes. If only I was able to have an excuse to hang out with him more...

I sighed at my own thoughts then I looked to my side to see Mo looking like the chesier cat because of their huge grin on their face.

Uh oh.

"Missing him? Dont worry, I have plenty of plans up my seleves." Mo said confidently.

"Mo, please dont. He probably doesnt even like me." I said. Just because I like Mateo and know his name, doesnt always mean that he would want to be friends with me.

Even tho getting to know him often would be great.

No.

No, no no!

He's. Just. A. Person. You. Bumped. Into. Nothing else! Nothing more- well, I guess maybe crush-

I just mentally scold myself, just the thought of him makes me like him even more.

I snapped back to reality once Mo snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"See?, you're thinking about him! But never fear for I am here! To make sure you two end up togeth-" I grabbed Mo's arm using my left hand to stop them from doing more dramatic actions and my right hand to shut them up before they start doing dramatic voices and impersinations.

"Mo, shush!" I scolded them, knowing that im probably looking like a tomato due to blushing. I let go of Mo and they sat back down to their seat which is beside mine.

I checked the time and it was around 25 minutes before class starts so I just decided to grab the book I barrowed yesterday to distract myself and get an excuse to not notice Mo for now.

I dont know how much time passed by but when I looked to my side, surprisingly Mo wasnt next to me anymore...

Then it hit me. Mo must have gone somewhere for their "plans" to work. Oh gush. I mean.. they probably just went to the bathroom right?... yeah.. hopefully..

After 3 minutes or so, Mo came back and sat next to me. "Mo.. what did you do?..." I asked with a serious tone to which, Mo grinned slightly, then replied "oh~ nothing.. hehe."

Before I could speak, the teacher came in and started our class, leaving me worried for what Mo has planned.

• • • •

After all the note taking, answering the teacher's questions, and maybe loosing my mind a bit when math time came, it was finally lunch time.

I fall in line and bought honey glazed chicken while Mo had fish fillet and some orange juice, I always bring my own water bottle so I dont buy any drinks at the canteen.

Also, please stay hydrated. Thank you.

We sat down at a ramdom table and started eating. We sat there silent until Mo waves at someone from behind me. I didnt look back thinking that the person Mo was waving to was just passing by.