Chapter 8: 3 months

Bella's POV:

3 months.

Its been 3 months since the day me and my friends hangged out together in the park.

Ever since we hang out together, all of us got to know each other even better, including Elliot. I think we somehow managed to help Elliot out of his shell, well every now and then he still gets shy but hey, I understand.

Lucas, Brody, Mo and I have been video calling us once every week or whenever we're free.. it feels good to try to catch up with Lucas, especially since he said that he's been very busy lately..

Speaking of 3 months, its been 3 months since Mateo and I bumped into each other and I'll admit...

Each and every day, my crush on him just gets bigger and bigger.

And that is a huge problem for me because I still dont belive that the rumors of the library are true.. Okay, fine maybe im starting to belive it.. but like.. The percentage of me not beliving in it is waaayy bigger than the percentage of me beliving it.

Like.. 95% strongly disagree and 5% agree.. kinda

Well..5% is kinda huge but 95% is even bigger... right?..

.....

Sigh. I need to google "how to get rid of a crush even tho this crush isnt even in a bad way."

I just hope that he doesnt notice that I really really like him.

Ive been talking to Mrs. Grace about my crush on Mateo and shes more than happy to listen to me. Mrs. Grace seems very happy that my feelings for him just keeps on growing and growing.

As for my parents... well..

•~flashback~•

I woke up around 6:30am, I dont know why, but I usually wake up this early even if its Sunday.

Yesterday was when me and my friends went out in the park and I just feel very happy since I really enjoyed myself yesterday.

Last night, I dreamt of Mateo, I dont know why he appeared in my dream, but im not complaining.

I decided to do my morning routine which is strech a little, then drink some water. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. After washing my face, I brushed my hair then put it in a messy  bun. I then made my bed, grabbed my phone then went downstairs.

When I went downstairs, I saw my mom in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. I sat down on the stool of the kitchen table.

"Good morning mom," I greeted. "Good morning, sweetie," my mom replied, with a warm smile on her face.

My mom loves cooking, shes actually a chef at a family diner nearby. She always cooks some of the best dishes and always likes trying out new recipes and she still somehow manages to make them delicous.

Oh! I almost forgot, my mom is actually full blooded filipino, she just grew up in America while my dad is full blooded American. My mom always loved the Philipines and our culture so we actually know a few things about it.

And yes, that makes Brody and I half filipino and half american, but we look more american tho. Brody and I aren't that fluent in filipino but we like to speak it every now and then.

I placed my phone down then started making a chocolate drink for myself, I grabbed a little sachet of milo and placed it in a mug and added in some warm water. I sat back down in my chair and drank my little drink. "So Bella, who is this boy you like?" Mom asked which shocked me a bit.