Chapter 25: Kiss went wrong

Bella's POV:

Its been around 2 in a half weeks since Lucas' first day in school here. And lets just say.. a few stuff has happened.

Lets start with something simple.

First of all, 2 weeks ago, our English, Math and Science came to inform us that my essay was chosen to be featured in the school news paper and I was very happy about that. For sure my academic grades in he major subjects will get higher.

Mo and Anna were in the room when our teachers announced that and they were really proud and happy. After class, they instantly pulled me into a hug.

Leo, Andrew, and Lucas was proud of me too.

When I told my family about it, they were all proud of me. My dad belives that due to my love for books, I was able to think out of the box and my mom agreed.

Brody literally yelled that he was so proud to be my older brother and that his little sister has accomplished something thanks to him taking care of me. You can really see the pride in his eyes when I first told him.

And yeah.. Im pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard his yell..

Sorry neighbors-

When I told Mateo, he instantly bear hugged me. He apologised for getting angry when I was still working on the project at the time but I told him there's no need to aplogise since I know I dont have the heart to stay mad at someone forever.

Especially if its someone I like really really much...

Wait wha?- okay, inner Bella, I really need to not think about that.

Does anyone know any "how to make your inner thought shush" lessons? Because that would be really useful.

Well.. I guess that would be something past Bella would say..

Or maybe not..

Great! I think im getting crazy..

Crazy for Mateo...

OH MY GOODNESS-

Change topic. Speaking of Mateo..

The second thing that happened is that, Mateo decided to bring on a date as a surprise for me and it did surprise me because he said that out of the blue.

The date was really nice, we went to the aquarium and took alot of pictures while we were there. We saw alot of fishes and we even watched a dolphin doing cool tricks and such. We ended our date by going out for dinner in a small cozy diner. The pasta there was really delicious.

Overall, I really enjoyed it and it will be another memory that I will for sure treasure forever..

The last thing that happened is that I told Mateo about me and Lucas catching up the other day. At first, I can tell that he was getting kinda mad but he let me continue.

I told him that I told Lucas to not sit on his seat the next day. Lucas actually listened to me. He just sat somewhere else for lunch and everything was good.

At first, Mateo was still somewhat suspiscious of Lucas but as time passed by, Lucas didnt act suspicious at all, not even one single bit.

Lucas and Mateo kinda got along eventually and im really happy about that.

I consider Lucas as another brother of mine and now it looks like Mateo got along with another brother figure I have in my life.

Now back to present, Im currently in my last subject for the day and in the next 10 minutes or so, class would be dismissed.