Chapter 4: Out making but backwards

Bella's POV:

It is currently the end of another school day. Today is a friday which means tomorrow, I get to hang out with my friends and brother.

Nothing interesting really happened today, well except during lunch. We all talked about ramdom stuff like school work, what the boys did during their basketball practice and a few shows that we like.

Except this time, we invited my brother to come sit down with us and we all had a good time.

Is it weird that I kept having this feeling that Mateo is trying to steal glances at me? And is it weirder that I actually kinda like that he was trying to look at me without getting caught.

I mean, he looks kinda cute trying to do that so.

Great. Im a crazy lady now.

Anyways, when Mo and I entered the library, the tables and chairs were arranged differently. Turns out, Mrs. Grace forgot to tell us that the teachers were gonna have a meeting and that the library was gonna close around 4:15pm and it was currently 4:05 so I just returned then barrowed the book I was reading so I could read it over the weekends.

We didnt have any homework left to do since we were already done with homework since yesterday and the teachers didnt gave us any.

Finally! A weekend without extra school work!

Mo decided to drag me to the canteen which there was a few students left. We bought snacks like a pack of biscuits and we decided to buy a big oatmeal cookie which we split the price.

After buying food, we decided to sit down on the very top of the bleacher in the basketball court since Mo wanted watch the boys play basketball.

We ate the cookie as we watched the practice match that was currently going on. I noticed that Mateo kept scoring for his team and I'll admit. I was really impressed by his skill and focus while playing the game. I cant help but feel even more attracted to him.

"Seriously Bells, you cant take your eyes off of your prince charming huh?" Mo said which caught me off gaurd.

"What? I wasnt even looking at him!" I lied but feel my cheeks heat up while Mo just laughed a bit.

I cant belive that my own blush is betraying me once again.

"Oh Bella dear, you're such an innocent person that you cant even lie for the sake of your life!" Mo teased and I just huff in annoyance.

"Jeez, thanks so much Mo, I really appreciate the compliment." I grumbled scartastically.

Seriously, I dont exactly understand Mo sometimes and its seriously concerning me.

"Anyways, lets change the topic, are you excited to hang out tomorrow? I mean, I know I am really excited for tomorrow because I get to scream 'Bella and Mateo sittin' on a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N -" I quickly covered Mo's mouth with both of my hands and secretly hope nobody heard them.

As I let go of Mo's mouth, they gave me an innocent look with a small mischeavous grin on their face. I just glared at them, hoping that they feel like I am glaring right into their soul.

"Please shut that mouth of yours Mo, I really dont want many people to find out that I like.. him.." I said trying to sound intiminating but failing to do so.

"Alright, Alright, Im sorry I wont do that again.." Mo said and I sighed in relief. "But no promises~" Mo suddenly said as they grinned, causing me to hit them playfully on the shoulder.

"Ow, Bella that hurts!" Mo said. "Well thats what you get." I replied bluntly. "But for real tho, please.. please dont do that ever again.." I said. "Dont worry, your secret is safe with me.. for real, I was just teasing you a bit." Mo said sincerly. "Okay, I trust you.."