Chapter 15: Sleepover Shenanigans

Bella's POV:

"Are you sure you're fine, Mateo? I hope my dad didnt scare you too much.." I asked again, hugging one of his arms. Everyone was settling down while Leo and Mo try to think of what we could do first, since the things we could all do is endless.

"Really snowflake, im more than fine, its just, he was very serious, that's all." Mateo replied, assuring me that he is fine.

I take a mental note that I'll be needing to talk to my dad and tell him not to scare away Mateo.

"Ok, but are you really really sure? You can-" Mateo cut me off by hugging him "Seriously snowflake, im fine." Mateo chuckled. "Hehe, sorry, I was just.. worried, ya know." I said, smiling.

"Aww my snowflake is worried for her library wall~" Mateo teased, causing me to blush in embaresment. "H-hey! I told you, I didnt to call you that!-" suddenly, Mateo started tickling me.

Tickling me!

Since im a very ticklish person, I immediately laughed and tried getting away, but of course, he continued. "M-mateo stop... t-..  tickling me!" I said, in between laughs. Of course, he continued tickling me.

Someone cleared their throat, causing Mateo to stop and grab out attention. We looked up to see that its Leo.

"Sorry to inturrupt but lovebirds, we are gonna eat dinner, save that for later when we play 7 minutes in heaven~" Leo winked and went to the kitchen.

7 minutes in heaven?!? Ive never played that before but from what I know from some romance movies, people often kiss in there!

And I havent even kissed anyone yet! Oh my gush I really hope this is a joke.

We quickly stood up and went towards the kitchen. We both grabbed our plates, spoons and forks and placed some food on our plate.

"Mm... Bella, what food is this?" Anna asked, coming towards me. She's probably referring to the pancit. "Oh, that's pancit, a filipino food. My mom is filipino and she loves cooking filipino dishes." I replied, causing Anna's eyes to widen.

"Woah! That's cool!" Anna said and I smiled. "Yeah, I guess.." suddenly, Andrew came towards us, and I imediately know why.

"Hey Anna.." Andrew greeted. "Oh hi Andrew" Anna smiled. This causes Andrew to look nervous. I look around and made eye contact with Brody.

Thankfully, he gets the hint and calls me over. "Bella, I have something to tell you." Brody called. Perfect! "Hey, my brother is calling so I'll leave you two be." I said, leaving them be. Once I came to Brody, we started talking about random stuff to make it seem like we actually were talking about something important.

I saw Elliot sitting alone, enjoying his food so Brody and I decided to eat with him.

"Hey Elliot, why are you sitting alone?" Brody asked as we took a seat next to him.

"Oh, Mateo was being annoying as usual." Elliot said, causing me to get curious.

"Oh? How so?" I asked. "Well, he was telling me all about the "scariest" thing he's ever ben through and I dont even wanna belive him, he's exagerating." Elliot replied, obviously annoyed.

Huh.. okay? Brody and I just sat there dumbfounded.

I mean, I dont blame, Mateo, if whatever that is really is actually scary then I guess sometimes people exagerrate it. I cant even stand horror movies.

We all continued eating dinner, chatted with each other until the we were full. Everyone loved the food so we were able to finish it all. Well, except the macaroons since we wanted more for later. Brody and I quickly did the dishes while the others cleaned up a bit. We were used to house chores so washing the dishes wasnt really a hassle.