Chapter 24: New guy in School

Bella's POV:

"Hey have you heard about the new student?"

"Yeah. Actually I think he already been here."

"Well, I did see a person ramdonly walking around campus."

"You know, he looks kinda charming."

"OMG! I agree!"

"Too bad he's in another section tho."

So far, everyone has been talking about Lucas. I mean, I dont blame them. Its not everyday that a new student will transfer schools in the middle of the year.

As I was walking in the hallways, all I could hear are students talking about this "new student."

Since most of the students here live nearby, im pretty sure most of them would recognize Lucas. Im just surprised that people think the "transferee" is a totally new person.

Soon, Anna finally arrives and sits down next to me. She seems kinda.. flustered?

"Hey Anna, goodmorning." I smiled and she smiled back. "Hi. Um.. Bella, can I tell you a secret?" Anna says nervously.

I wonder what her secret is.

"Sure.." I said  and waited for her to tell me her secret. "W-well.. umm. You see.." Anna paused, twiddling her thumbs for a bit as I waited paitiently for her to tell me. "Go on.." I said, trying to envourage her.

"I think I like... A-andrew.." Anna said, lowering her voice as she said that. Shes blushing alot too.

Wait a sec.

OH MY GOODNESS SHE LIKES ANDREW BACK! She seemed embaressed at first but once she looked at my happy face, she sighed in relief.

And thats until.. someone joined us unexpectedly.

"Bingo! Yes! A new ship has started getting ready for sailing the ocean of love" Mo said, hapily as then sat on the floor in front of us.

Of course its Mo, its not that surprising at this point.

"M-mo! What are you doing here?!" Anna asked, clearly shocked and blushing even more. "Oh ya know. Just coming to my friends and then suddenly overheard you say your little crush on Andrew as I got closer." Mo said casually.

"Pleaseee dont tell him okay? We've been texting each other lately and I dont wanna ruin our friendship." Melina said, begging Mo not to say.

Well as Mo's first victim, I highly doubt that Mo will actually keep their mouth shut. Its as if the zipper to their mouth is broken and cant be closed due to all the ramdom words they need to say aloud.

Once Anna said that to Mo, they immediately grinned.

Oh my goodness I should have said something to not let Melina suffer like I did but at the same time its fine since its gonna help the "Anna x Andrew" ship or whatever sail quicker!

Why am I not saying anything but at the same time im thinking all these stuff in my head! Sigh. This is one of the many struggles of an introvert I guess.

"Texting each other huh?.." Mo said, smirking and Melina sat their quietly until she realized what she meant. Her eyes widen and she blushes even more if that's even possible.

Of course its somehow possible Bella, you "blushing problem" teen.

Anyways.. I dont get what their talking about.

"Um.. what do you mean, Mo?" I asked innocently. Great. Just now did my mouth decide to speak? "Oh you see, sometimes, when you wanna have-" Mo was cut off by a nervous Melina, covering their mouth.