Natsu Dragneel

Natsu x Reader

"Y/N, fight me!" Yells an all so familiar voice.

Natsu Dragneel, the guild's most reckless and dense Fire Dragon Slayer. He's an airhead but you consider him an idiot.

"Nats, I won't fight you" You said calmly.

"Oh come on Y/N! Don't tell me you're scared!" Natsu taunted.

"I'm not scared Nats. I'm not in the mood" You said.

You were about to leave when Natsu had decided to ambush you with his Fire Dragon's Iron Fist. You had predicted it and moved away and he kissed the floor.

"Nats, don't make me repeat" You said sternly.

"But why not?!" Natsu ask.

You sighed and simply walk out of the Guild. You felt annoyed at this moment. You just wanted some peace and you wanted to be alone for today.

However, the reason you can't was because of this Dragon Slayer. After much pestering from Natsu, you had enough of his behaviour.

"Dragneel, I said I'm not in the mood to fight!" You yelled and Natsu was shock at your outburst.

Besides, you'd never call anyone by their last name unless you were extremely mad or something. You sighed and immediately ran away from Natsu.

Unknowingly, you came to a place where you didn't want to go. The grave of your little brother, B/N (Brother's Name).

"B/N... How are you up there? Did you talk to Mum and Dad?" You started talking to the grave.

However you didn't care. Today is the death anniversary of your little brother. Your parents had died in the sea, leaving the 7 year old you and your 3 year old brother.

The both of you had lived in the outskirts of Magnolia. You had thought it was safe. However, things change when they took your brother's life.

It was late at night and you heard screaming. You jolted awake and look outside the window. You gasp and immediately ran out of the house.

"B/N!" You yelled.

"N-Nee-san!" He cried out.

You were devasted. You attacked the Forest Vulcan unarm but he was simply too strong. You were only a 7 year old girl.

You cried with despair as you see the Vulcan rip your brother to shreds. Anger and sadness surge through your body and you glared at the Vulcan.

"Monster... I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

At that moment, you felt something going through your body but you didn't know what and you didn't bothered. By instinct, you called out an attack.

"MIST DRAGON'S ROAR!!!"

The Vulcan was defeated but with the loss of your brother. You cried while hugging the clothes left by your brother.

You had thought of killing yourself but a short old man came with a young girl about your age. She had short red hair and had an eye patch.

"Are you alright child?" The old man ask.

You didn't say a word but simply cried. You tried to stand up but you fainted. When you had woken up, you then learn of their identities.

The short old man was Makarov Dreyar, third Master of the Fairy Tail Guild. He was accompanying Erza Scarlet to see a medical doctor Porlyusica.

Seeing that you didn't had anyone else, Makarov took you into the Fairy Tail Guild and you became close to Erza and you were actually a Mist Dragon Slayer.

You sighed and wipe away your teats upon thinking of the past. You were at the least grateful to Makarov that he took you in.

"B/N... I miss you. You didn't even get to see the outside world" You mumbled while breaking down crying.

"I'm sorry Y/N" A voice said.

You jolted and turn to see Natsu. You look away from him. You didn't want him, out of all people, to see you cry.

"W-What are you d-doing here Nats?" You ask softly.

Natsu didn't say a word. He simply went to you and pulled you into a hug which caught you off guard. Natsu then pats your head.

"You can cry all you want. I'll always lend you my shoulder" says Natsu.

You smiled but eventually you started crying your eyes out till you fell asleep. When you woke up, you were still by B/N's grave.

You were about to get up but someone pulled you back and snuggled close to you. Your eyes widen when you realized it's Natsu.

"N-Nats—"

"Let me stay like this" He mumbled.

You blushed but eventually smiled. You then cuddled Natsu while you look towards your brother's grave.

"Sorry I snapped at you earlier" You mumbled.

"I'm sorry for keep asking you to challenge me" Natsu says.

"It's my fault mainly. I should have said something instead of just, snapping at you" You said.

"I understand. Erza had told me. Your brother died" says Natsu.

"It feels lonely but not anymore since I have everyone in Fairy Tail" You said with a small smile.

"Hey Y/N? Can I ask you something?" Natsu ask.

"Sure thing Nats" You said and Natsu got up to face you.

"Be my girlfriend?" Your eyes widen.

You definitely didn't exoect that. Did this mean that Natsu likes you? You started to fidget around but eventual smiled.

"Sure thing Nats"

Natsu smiles and hugs you and gives you a forehead kiss which made you blushed.

"I love you Y/N. I always have" He says.

"I love you too Nats"