Sanemi Shinazugawa

Neko Sanemi x Reader

You were walking down the street, buying the groceries that you needed for dinner later. You just had to stumble upon a group of kids who are beating up a cat.

Or was it the other way around? But whatever it is, you just couldn't let that cat be beaten up! You then went and intervene with the beating.

"Stop harrassing the cat!" You yelled while carrying the white cat in your arms.

The white cat had scars on it's face and body. But this cat didn't seemed weak either since it was scratching those kids.

"Y/N L/N, being a goody two shoes again? Get lost and leave the cat" You glared.

Of course they know you. You were the school's goody two shoes. You were kind and helpful no matter whether it's the enemy or animals.

"You were bullying the cat! How could I not intervene?!" You yelled.

"Whatever, now get lost and drop the cat" He warned again.

You glared. You placed the cat down behind you and you got into a fighting stance. You knew some self-defense when you were younger.

However, you never really fought anyone before. Maybe except against perverts. The boys smirk as they notice you in a fighting stance.

"Get her boys and the cat" says the leader.

The two boys charge towards you and you did a spinning double kick which made them hit the hard wall. The cat was shock at how you were fighting.

"What the— Y/N L/N, you know how to fight?" The leader ask.

"Don't mess with me. I'm taking this cat with me. I hate people who bullies animals" You said before taking the cat and headed home.

You arrive home and immediately set the cat down. The cat purred as it started to roam around which made you giggle.

"But what should I name you?" You mumbled.

"Mew!" You glance down to see the cat was rubbing its face against your leg.

You giggled. You carried the cat and brought it into the bathroom and gave it a shower. After you did, you shower too. Though, you had thought that the cat blushed.

"Shiro! I'll name you Shiro!" You exclaimed.

"Meow!" You giggled and pat its head.

"It's getting late Shiro. Let's sleep. Tomorrow I still have school" You said.

You got under your blanket and Shiro snuggled next to you. You smiled and switch off the light and went to sleep.

When you woke up, you felt something next to you. It didn't felt like Shiro. You open your eyes to see a boy with white spiky hair.

"Eeeeek!!!" You screamed and fell out of your bed.

The boy  got startled and immediately woke up. He then drew his attention to your shock face. He then realized he was a human.

"Finally, I didn't want to be a cat any longer" he mumbled while ruffling his hair.

"W-W-Who are you?" You squeaked.

"Sanemi, and don't call me Shiro" He said.

"Y-You were a cat?" You ask.

"Well, I was turned into a cat. I'd like my human form better" He says.

You suddenly noticed that he was naked and your face was flushed red. You immediately went to your closet and threw Sanemi some clothes.

"W-Wear those. It's my late brother's" You said.

"Thanks" He said while putting on the clothes.

You smiled. It looks good on him. You then noticed the time and sighed.

"Hey Sanemi, want to have breakfast together?" You ask.

"I'll cook as a thanks for yesterday. You saved me from them even though I could have taken them down" says Sanemi.

"Still, I couldn't just sit still and watch a cat getting beaten up by those kids" You stated.

Sanemi blushed but you don't seem to notice, or do you? Whatever, you just let Sanemi make your breakfast and after that you had to leave for school.

"So Sanemi, what're you going to do for the next 6 hours?" You ask while wearing your shoes.

"Roam around I guess. There's nothing much to do" Sanemi says with a shrug.

"Hmm, it's not like I could bring you" You mumbled.

"Maybe I can" Sanemi says.

You stared at Sanemi with a confused look. Sanemi closes his eyes and a gust of white powder smoke surrounded him.

The next moment, Sanemi was a cat again and your eyes widen. Your jaw dropped. 'Is it just me or does he know that my school has a pet corner?'

"Well, my school does have a pet corner..." You mumbled.

"Then that's settled" Your eyes widen.

"You can talk when you're a cat?!"

And thus you brought Sanemi to your school and took him to the pet corner. After that you carried on your schedules like normal.

"Mama!" You snap out of your memory lane and turn to your 6 years old daughter.

"Yes D/N (Daughter's Name)?" You ask.

"S/N (Son's Name) is at it again!" D/N whines.

You giggled. You look towards the cat with black and white fur.

"S/N, change back into a human now" You stated.

Your son simply shake its head and you sighed. Just then, a figure came to pick up your son. Your son cried.

"Sanemi, don't be so rough with him" You said.

"Change back" He said and S/N immediately did.

"Sorry Dad" S/N mumbled.

"Why can S/N even transform?" D/N wondered.

"That will be a story for another time" You said with a smile while winking at Sanemi.