Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru x Hanyou Kitsune Reader

Sesshomaru is the son of the Great Inu no Taisho, Toga and also a full fledged inu yokai unlike his half-brother Inuyasha.

Sesshomaru has been wanting to seek power for a very long time in order to rule the Western lands. He holds two swords at the moment.

Tenseiga, the Sword of Healing and Bakusaiga, the Sword which he created and also restored him arm. After the events of chasing Naraku, Sesshomaru left Rin at Kaede's village.

He started travelling around with Jaken while occasionally visiting Rin, a young human girl who was his travel companion. What Sesshomaru doesn't know is that he was already engage to the daughter of the kitsune demons.

He knows that he had to search for her after being told by his mother Inu Kimi. But the thing he doesn't know is the identity of the one he is engage to.

Y/N is actually hanyou kitsune, half-demon fox. And Y/N is at least a full 200 years younger than Sesshomaru himself.

Currently, you had the appearance of a 16 years old girl. It doesn't change the fact that you are a hanyou and of course, you were being despised by humans and yokais of all kind.

Your mother was a full fledged kitsune yokai while your father is a hanyou, a half-kitsune yokai. Initially, Inu Kimi didn't know about her friend's husband's identity.

Right now, you were travelling alone to see the outside world. You had heard of the spider yokai Naraku who was searching for the Shikon no Tama.

When Naraku was still active, you weren't allowed to go outside. Your mother claims that she needed to protect you.

After Naraku was dead and the Shikon no Tama was gone (as you've heard), your mother died shortly after and you decided that it's time go out and explore.

You have been travelling for about eight months now. Currently, you are running away from a yokai who has been chasing after you, mainly because it was crazily in love with you.

"Stop following me you creep!!" You yelled as you jump from tree to tree.

"Marry me Y/N-chaaan!" You cringed.

"No way! I won't marry you stupid yokai! Take this, Kitsune Fire!" You yelled as you throw some fire at the yokai.

"Ow ow! It's hot!" The yokai cried.

"Let me tell you, I hate hebi yokais" You said and left.

After you left, you rest by the river bank and sighed as you thought about your future. Your mother had told you about the one you are engage to.

You had thought of looking for him but you didn't know where to start. Firstly, sure you had heard of the Lord Sesshomaru but you don't even know what he looks like.

"Should I try looking for him?" You mumbled while looking up to the sky.

As you got up and getting ready to leave, you gasp when you were suddenly wrapped. You screamed with pain when you realized it was the snake yokai.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!" You screamed while trying to get away.

However, the more you struggled, the tighter the snake demon wraps. The snake demon hissed as it licked your neck.

"S-Stop it!" You cried.

"Marry me Y/N-chan! I can't let anyone else have you!" The snake yells as it wraps you more.

You were in pain and you were running out of breath. As you were losing conscious, the snake hissed in pain and you could breath again.

Just as you were about to fall, a figure came and grab you just in time. You look up to see a fine young man with silver hair and a furry tail.

Upon safety, this young man place you down on your feet. You dusted your outfit and turn to the fine man.

"I thank you for saving me. For I am, daughter of the Queen of Kitsune Yokais, Princess Y/N, that's me" You said formerly.

"You are Princess Y/N?" He ask.

"That is correct. May I know of your name? I am indebted to you" You said.

"How could you not know the Great Sesshomaru-sama?!" The small green toad ask.

Your eyes widen and immediately kneel down which got his curiosity.

"Forgive me for not realizing. My mother Queen Kina made a promise to Inu Kimi-sama to betrothed me to Lord Sesshomaru, son of the Great Inu no Taisho Toga" You said.

"I see. Now stand up" says Sesshomaru and you did.

"Sesshomaru-sama, are you really going to be with this hanyou?" The toad ask.

"Who's this toad anyway?" You questioned while picking him up.

"Rude! I'm an imp demon and put me down!! I don't care if you're a Princess or not! You're still a hanyou and Sesshomaru-sama despise—"

"Silence Jaken. And Y/N, put him down" says Sesshomaru.

You then let go of your hand and Jaken fell to the floor with an 'oomph'. You then turn to Sesshomaru while secretly admiring his features.

"If that is the case, we shall return to see what Mother has to say" says Sesshomaru.

"Understood" You said.

Thus, you and Sesshomaru return back to the Western Lands and you have met with Inu Kimi. After that, a wedding was held and you wonder what are the things to come for you and Sesshomaru's future.