Sting Eucliffe

Sting x Shy Reader

"Say what?!?!?!?!" You screamed into your friend's ear.

Your friends Yukino and Minerva got startled as they both cover their ears while shushing you. The girls then apologized to the students who were staring at your table.

"You're too loud Y/N!" Minerva scolded.

"S-Sorry but why are you girls setting me on a blind date?!" You ask.

"You did say you wanted to experience love and dating" Yukino stated in a duh tone.

"I did but through blind date? No way!" You said while crossing your arms.

"Come on now Y/N-chan, don't be a baby" says Minerva and you cringed when she added a '-chan' behind your name.

"I'm not a baby! And besides! I already have someone in mind!" You stated.

"Yeah? Who is it?" Yukino ask.

Your eyes widen as you panick. You didn't want to go on a blind date because it means meeting people.

And you do not support socializing. Well, Yukino and Minerva are a different story because they keep pestering you to be their friend.

Mainly it was Minerva who did the pestering and Yukino really wanted to be your friend. But other than those two, you didn't support socializing.

So now, who were you going to say? You didn't exactly have someone in mind. Or maybe that basketball player Sting Eucliffe.

I mean, he's hot, handsome and not to mention popular. You were looking around for answers when your eyes landed on the devil himself.

"T-T-That someone is S-Sting!" You stuttered and Yukino spit out her drink while Minerva nearly fell off the chair.

"You like THAT Sting Eucliffe?!" Yukino ask with shock.

"Y-Yeah!" You said.

"Goodness, why'd you fall for that arrogant guy?" Minerva ask.

"S-Sting isn't arrogant!"

Okay, you don't really know Sting well. But you did see his basketball match once which was against Fairy Tail High.

When Saber High had won, Sting was sort of boasting their victory so maybe he's a little arrogant but that's not the point!!

"Hmm, here's a Dare. If you can ask Sting out, I'll cancel that blind date" Yukino says with a smirk.

"E-Eh?? Me, asking Sting out? N-No way!!" You exclaimed.

"Oh come on! Or would you rather go on the blind date?" Minerva ask.

You sighed. You didn't want to go on a blind date but you also don't dare to even talk to Sting. You were debating so hard. Stranger? Or Sting?

"F-Fine, I'll a-ask Sting" You said.

"Good! But if Sting rejects you'll still be on that blind date" says Yukino.

You nodded and turn to look at Sting who is talking to his friend and basketball team mate Rogue Cheney.

You take a deep breath before walking to Sting. But before you could reach him, you suddenly hide behind the wall.

"I can't do this!" You mumbled while hitting your head against the wall.

"Hey, stop hurting yourself" A voice said.

You take a peek and screamed when Sting was in front of you. You nearly fell to the floor but Sting was fast enough to hold you. You blushed.

"You okay?" Sting ask while helping you to stand.

"Y-Y-Yes, t-thank you a-and sorry" You stuttered.

"No worries. But why were you hitting your head against the wall? Oh my, it's bleeding. Let's get you to the infirmary. Rogue, I'll see ya later" says Sting.

Sting then pulls you to the infirmary and you couldn't even say a word. But you did catch a glimpse of Minerva and Yukino snickering with a smirk.

At the infirmary, Sting place you on the bed and he searched for the first aid kit since the nurse isn't around. But it seems like he couldn't find it.

"S-Sting, the first aid kit is t-there" You mumbled while pointing to where it was.

Sting smiles widely and started applying the ointment on your forehead which you wince every once in a while.

After he was done (with your help since he didn't know what to do), you smiled shyly and blushed. After all, Sting and you are in the same place.

"A-Arigatou" You mumbled.

"Why were you hitting your head against the wall?" Sting ask.

"Huh? I-I uhh- I-I-I wanted to a-ask you s-s-something!" Yoy mentally curse yourself for stuttering so much.

'This is why I do not support socializing!' You screamed in your head.

"Sure, what is it?" He ask.

"W-W-Will you g-g-g-go out with m-me?" You ask.

Sting was shock. You were scared. You thought that going out with Sting is better than going out with a stranger. But if Sting rejects then—

"Uhh... Quite bold of you to ask" He says.

'Oh no... I'd knew Sting wouldn't agree' You mentally cried in your head and started imagining the horror of meeting someone at the blind dats.

"But sure" He says and you were surprised.

"E-Ehh? You'll go out with m-me?" You ask.

"Well yeah. I mean, you like me don't you?" He ask with a smirk.

Your eyes widen and your mouth hang open. You blushed and look away. You didn't know what to say.

"H-How did you k-know?" You ask.

"I heard you talking to Minerva and Yukino" He said it so casually.

"T-Then..."

"I'll pick you up tomorrow when school ends"

You smiled and nodded. And that was the start of you and Sting getting closer or maybe even more.