Inuyasha

Inuyasha x Reader

"Y/N, are you done? We need to go!" Your twin sister Kagome yells.

"Coming!" You yelled back.

Once you've gotten eveything, you left your room to meet up with your sister at the Bone Eater's Well. You and Kagome then said goodbye to your mother and left to the other side.

"You girls are late" A voice said with annoyance.

"My sister was taking a long time" says Kagome.

"Did not!" You yelled as Inuyasha helps you out of the well.

"Whatever let's go. We still need to look for the Shikon shards" says Inuyasha.

"Geez, is that all you ever think about?!" You ask.

"Kagome! Y/N!" You smiled and spread out your arms as the young kitsune demon runs to your arms for a hug.

"Hey Shippo, sorry we're late" You said.

"We've been waiting and Inuyasha was being a meanie again!" Shippo whines as he started to complain about what Inuyasha did to him.

You simply giggled while scolding Inuyasha at the same time. After you all met up with Sango, the Demon Slayer and Miroku, the lecherous monk, you all set off.

You and your twin sister Kagome have been going to the Feudal Era for about 2 months now and are still searching for the Shikon shards.

After walking for quite a long while, you announce that it's break time, much to Inuyasha's dismay.

"Come on Inuyasha, we're tired! And I'm sure you're tired too" You said.

"Tch, no time for breaks!" That's what Inuyasha always says.

You sighed and decided to ignore him. You then told Sango that you'll be by the river bank just up ahead. You arrive at the river bank and sat down.

You sighed as you started to wash your face. You then started drifting your thoughts which eventually lead you to think of Inuyasha.

"*sigh* Remind me again why do I even like him? Then again, he probably still likes Kikyo or even Kagome. I stand no chance" You mumbled.

As you were to walk away, you were suddenly pulled into the water. You gasp and started to scream but you were already in the water.

You felt something was pulling your leg and you struggled. You couldn't swim which makes it worst. You also couldn't open your eyes in the water unlike your sister.

"Such a beautiful lady and you're all mine!" You heard.

You were already trying to gasp for air and you didn't know what was going on around you. All you could feel was you struggling as you felt your clothes being ripped.

Just then, you felt yourself losing conscious as you accidentally started to breathe in the water. You tried to stay conscious but you were losing it.

"Inu... Y-Yasha" You mumbled.

You then heard something coming into the water. You tried opening your eyes. It was blurry but you could tell who it might be.

The boy with silver hair and dog ears and red robe. Inuyasha uses his Tetsusaiga and slice the octopus demon's tentacles away and it released you from its grip.

Inuyasha then carries you to the surface. When you felt air going through your lungs, you coughed out the water and your vision slowly starts to clear.

"I-Inuyasha?" You mumbled.

"Are you alright?" Inuyasha ask, giving you a worried look.

You suddenly blush when you realized that he was topless but Inuyasha doesn't seem to notice. Or does he? You then glance down towards yourself to see that Inuyasha's robe was covering your body.

"What happened?" You ask.

"No time to explain but stay here. I'll deal with that octopus" He says.

You turn to where Inuyasha was walking to. You gasp when a giant maroon coloured octopus demon appeared.

"How dare you! She's my woman!!" The demon yelled, using its tentacles to attack Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha, look out!" You yelled.

Inuyasha jumps and use the tentacles to run towards the demon.

"Kaze no Kizu!!"

That caused a big explosion which caught the attention of Kagome and the others. They ran to the site of the explosion and noticed you.

"Y/N-chan, what happened?" Sango ask.

"I-I don't know but Inuyasha" You panicked.

The smoke of the explosion subsided and Inuyasha was the one standing and you smiled with relief.

"Here's a lesson, she's my woman and I won't forgive those who hurt her" says Inuyasha.

You blushed and blinked your eyes. Did Inuyasha called you his woman?? Inuyasha then came towards you.

"You seem fine now" says Inuyasha while sheathing back his Tetsusaiga.

You smiled and immediately gave Inuyasha a hug which surprised him. He blushed.

"W-What had gotten into you?" Inuyasha ask.

"Arigatou Inuyasha and... I l-love... You" You mumbled before passing out in his arms.

When you woke up, it was night time. You had wanted to get up but Inuyasha pushed you back down.

"Inuyasha?"

"Go to sleep" He says.

You smiled and snuggled close to him.

"I'll only say this once Y/N, I love you too" He whispered.

You smiled and sneakily kissed his cheek before going to sleep. Inuyasha was blushing but he was sming so gently. He pulls you close to him and swear to protect you from those who hurt you.