Kaname Kuran

Kaname x Jealous Reader

"Kyaaa! It's Kaname-senpai!!"

"Kaname-sama!!!"

You groaned as you covered your ears.

"Kaname-niichan sure is popular" says your best friend, Yuki Kuran.

Yuki is also Kaname's little sister. You sighed and look at Kaname who is surrounded by the girls. Kaname is the school's most handsome and popular boy.

Obviously he had a lot of fangirls. You have a crush on Kaname. Oh screw it you love him so much but you couldn't confess.

Besides the fact that you didn't want to be killed by his fangirls, you were also a shy girl. You always look at Kaname from afar.

Heck, you didn't even know if Kaname knows your existence. Even if he does, you don't even know his feelings for you.

"Still upset over the girls?" Yuki ask.

"Yuki-chan, we're going to College next year. Guess my chance with Kaname is gone!!" You cried anime tears which made Yuki sweatdrop.

"I don't get what's so good about that guy" Your other friend, Zero Kiryu said.

"Zero, he's my brother and probably your future brother-in-law!" Yuki scolded.

Oh right, Yuki and Zero are dating but Zero and Kaname don't really see eye to eye. Mainly because they're both rivals in everything, mainly academics and basketball.

"*sigh* I doubt Kaname even knows me" You mumbled sadly.

"Don't be sad Y/N-chan" Yuki comforted and you sighed while looking at Kaname sadly.

Two months later, the school was buzzing more than usual. Because today it's the Graduation Ball for the graduating batch of students.

You are dressed in a strapless beige coloured dress that reaches your knee. You stood far away from the others as Kaname is once again surrounded by girls.

You were feeling hurt but you just want muster up the courage to tell Kaname how you feel. You sighed as you ignore the aching in your chest.

A few hours later, you put your mask and went out to the center of the hall. The theme for this year's Graduation Ball is Masquerade.

You weren't really expecting anyone to ask you out on a dance. However, you were caught off guard when a tall man came and ask you for a dance.

"Will you please dance with me?" He ask while bowing like a gentleman and stretching out his hand to yours.

You smiled and take a hold o his hand. The both of you were in sync as you two were dancing so gracefully. You were blushing every now and then but the stranger didn't seem to notice.

After the dance, he had offered you to a drink which yoh accepted. You then left to the courtyard with the masked man following you.

"I assume you wanted some peace and quiet" He says.

"Well yeah. Say, you got any plans for your future education?" You ask.

"I'm planning to follow wherever my heart is" You chuckled.

"I guess that means that you have a girl that you like" You stated.

"That's right. What about you?" He ask.

"The one I like is a popular guy. Of course you'll know him too. It's Kaname. I've always liked him but, everytime he's surrounded by girls, I'd feel jealous" You stated.

"Those girls like Kaname for his looks" He stated bluntly.

"Well, Kaname is handsome and popular. But that's not the reason why I like him" You said.

"May I know why do you like Kaname?" He ask.

"I like Kaname for his gentle side. There was once I saw him helping a small girl to get her balloon which was stuck in a tree.

And also, he had helped to look for a missing pet. Of course I had helped without him knowing. He doesn't need to know.

Kaname is popular but I think he doesn't even know me. I wanted to confess but I just can't" You said.

"I see. What about your education after this?" He ask.

"Well, I got accepted into a University in Canada so I'll be flying off in a week's time" You said.

"Aren't you going to confess to Kaname?" He ask.

"I love Kaname but..."

"Truthfully, I love you too Y/N" You gasp.

You turn to see the mask man take off his mask and your eyes widen. It was none other than Kaname himself?! And he even knows your name!

"K-K-Kaname?!"

"Sorry I startled you" He says as he removes your mask.

"K-Kaname—"

"I've been watching over you Y/N. I actually fell in love with you since you helped me with the missing pets" He said.

"You knew?" You ask.

"I do now that you've told me" You blushed.

"Are you really going to Canada?" Kaname ask.

"Yeah..."

"That means I'll be going too. I said it before, my education is wherever my heart is. If you're going to Canada then so am I" says Kaname.

"B-But Kaname, I don't want to ruin your future" You mumbled.

"My future is no future if you're not in it" You blushed.

"Kaname..."

"I love you Y/N. Be my girlfriend?" He ask.

"Yes Kaname" You said with a smile.

Kaname smiles and immediately pulls you into a kiss. On the forehead. You smiled and you lean your head against Kaname's shoulder.

Bonus:

"EHHH?! KANAME-SENPAI IS GOING TO CANADA?!"

"Noooooo! I want to follow Kaname-sama too!"

"I'll have my chance with Kaname-senpai!"

You rolled your eyes as you wlak towards the girls. They look at you weirdly. You simply smiled before giving them a death glare.

"Stay away from him. He's taken and he's mine" You said coldly before walking to Kaname.

Kaname chuckled as he kisses your temple which made you blush. The fangirls were crying and breaking down.

"You sure a jealous" He stated.

"Of course. I love you Kaname" You said and peck his lips.

"I love you too Y/N"