Zero Kiryu

Zero x Reader

You, Zero and his twin brother Ichiru were the trio mischief back in your old home. When a vampire had attacked, everyone around you died.

You got separated from Zero and Ichiru and you never knew what happened to them. As for you, you were taken in to an orphanage.

Until just last year when some students from Cross Academy came, you had met Zero and you have been following him since.

But he wasn't the same Zero you knew. He has a secret which even his friend Yuki Cross doesn't know. Zero had becane a vampire during the attack.

You had seen Zero suffering from the lack of blood. He refuses to take the tablets that Kaname gave to him. It hurts you to see him suffer.

"Zero-kun, you don't have to suffer like this you know?" You kept telling him that.

Zero was stubborn. He insistsed that he's fine without the tablets. He didn't want to believe that he became a vampire.

Sometimes, you just had to ask Kaname to always look out for him which makes Zero angry. At first, you thought that Zero just didn't want anyone to mind his business. Especially Kaname.

Though, you on the other hand, Zero has been distant when he had claimed that he has found another. Yuki. He was close with her and you were jealous.

Because of them, you didn't dare to speak of Ichiru. Day and night, you'd wonder what happened to Ichiru and why he wasn't with Zero.

"Y/N-chan?" You snap out of your thoughts and turn to see Yuki.

"Yuki-chan" You mumbled.

Even if you were jealous of Zero and Yuki, you and Yuki are actually friends. She was the Student President to keep the Day Class and Night Class students at bay.

One thing that Yuki doesn't know is that you were suppose to be the original Studsnt President. However, you didn't want to.

The purpose of being the Student President was because of the fact that the Night Class students are Vampires. You'd knew because Kaname had told you.

You trust him but Zero didn't exactly trust you. You and him became really distant. Even he became the Student President when by right, he should be in the Night Class.

"You feeling alright? You seems so out of place" Yuki ask anxiously.

"It's okay Yuki-chan. I'm fine" You assured.

"If there's anything on your mind, do let me know" says Yuki.

"Arigatou Yuki-chan" You said.

Yuki smiles and walks to Zero. You sighed with a frown and left your classroom. You decided to roam around the school campus when unknowingly, you came to the Moon Dormitory.

"*sigh* Why did I came here anyways?" You ask yourself.

You were about to walk away when the door open and someone had seen you. You turn around to see Hanabusa Aido.

"A-Aido-san?!"

"What're you doing here in the day? Are you skipping class?" He ask with his arms crossed.

"N-No I'm not! It's free period now!" You said and Aido chuckled.

"Come in for a seat Y/N-chan" Aido offered but you denied.

You turn around to walk away when you were suddenly inside the Moon Dormitory which caught you off guard.

"Sit down Y/N-chan" You jolted when Aido suddenly appeared.

"A-Aido-san, I should really get back now" You said but he gave you a stern look.

You gulped. You were afraid. Even if you trusted Kaname and Zero, you didn't exactly trusted the other Vampires.

"You shouldn't disobey me Y/N-chan dear" says Aido while leaning close to your ear which made you shiver.

You gasp when Aido suddenly pinned you down to the sofa. You squirmed to get away but Aido used his ice ability to trap you.

"W-What are you doing Aido-san? Stop this before Kaname-san finds out!" You said.

"Y/N-chan dear, I don't know why but both yours and Yuki's blood is really tempting" Aido says while leaning towards your neck.

Just before Aido could sink his fangs into your neck, you were suddenly taken away from Aido. You gasp when it was none other than Zero.

"Z-Zero-kun"

"Kiryu" Aido called.

"Don't touch my woman" Zero says with a growl and you blushed.

'He called me his woman... What does this mean?!' Thoughts ran through your head as Zero carries you to his room.

"What were you thinking? You could have gotten hurt!" Zero scolded.

"Sorry, I was just wondering around" You said.

"Don't worry me again. I can't be looking after you all the time" says Zero.

"Zero-kun... I know this isn't the right time but... I like you! I always have!" You confessed.

Zero's eyes widen. He didn't know what to say to you. Sure, he had the same feelings for really long but he was hesitating. Because of his identity.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but I'm a Vampire" says Zero.

You clench your fist and simply gave Zero a back hug. 'His back is cold but really warm' You thought.

"Don't hold back anymore Zero-kun. Stop suffering... Drink my blood if you need to" You said.

You slowly break away from Zero. As Zero turns around, his face went red as he sees you taking off your shirt. You then hug Zero.

"Drink my blood Zero-kun. Don't hold back anymore" You said.

"Y/N..."

"I really love you Zero-kun, so please..." You mumbled.

"I... Love you too Y/N" Zero mumbled before finally giving in and sinking his fangs into your neck.