Obanai Iguro

Idol Obanai x Fangirl Reader

"And now introducing everyone's idol group, The Hashiras!!" The Emcee announced.

The audience cheered out loud as 5 amazingly cute and hot boys came up onto the stage and greet their fans. Your eyes was basically sparkling.

"KYAAAAAAA!!!! SENPAI NOTICE ME!!!!" You yelled and your heart skipped a beat when HE made eye contact with you.

You are currently at The Hashiras concert. They are a group of 5 boys under DSC Entertainment and you were even lucky to be at their concert.

The Hashiras consists of:
- Kyojuro Rengoku, age 20, leader and main vocalist and lead dancer
- Giyu Tomioka, age 21, lead rapper and sub vocalist
- Obanai Iguro, age 21, sub rapper
- Sanemi Shinazugawa, age 21, sub vocalist and main rapper
- Muichiro Tokito, age 14, lead vocalist and main dancer and youngest

Your favourite member, aka your bias in The Hashiras is none other than Obanai Iguro. When you first saw them in photos, you were instantly attracted to him.

The Hashiras have been around for about 4 years and you were a hardcore fan since their second music video. This is the first time you're in their concert in 4 years.

After the members introduced themselves, they did some activities with some lucky fans. They sang some songs and danced some cover songs.

After all those, it was the fan meeting and hi-touch for selected fans only. And lucky you, you were going to meet The Hashiras face to face soon.

You squealed as you take out one of their albums. You stared at it with a wide smile, hug it and squealed while hopping.

You were getting really close to them. Just three more people and you'll be meeting the idols of your life face to face.

Soon enough, you were finally on the platform where The Hashiras members were sitting. The first was Kyojuro.

He gives a wide smile as he started to compliment you which made you blush. Moving on was Sanemi. He had a tsundere personality and he commented you in a tsundere way which made your heart flutter.

Next to him was Giyu. You simply shake hands with him and hi-fived. After that it's Obanai. You were trying hard not to show your fangirling self.

"Y'know, you're a cutie" Obanai says with a wink and you blushed.

You had no idea Obanai was even cuter in person up close! You could feel Obanai smiling even through his mask.

"A-Arigatou Iguro-senpai! I-I am your biggest fan and y-y-you are my f-favourite member!" You exclaimed but mentally cursed your stuttering.

Obanai stares before chuckling. You smiled wider when you heard his laughter. You swear that you'll never forget this day.

After Obanai, lastly it was Muichiro. You were about three years older than him so you like to see him as a brother in your head.

After the fanmeet, Kyojuro had suddenly announced that there will be a lucky fan who will hang out with a member he or she desire for a day.

Of course, you were hoping that you'd be chosen but then again, you may not. The crowd was then silence by Sanemi and after some tension, Kyojuro announced the lucky fan...

***

"EHHHHH?!?! YOU ARE DATING THAT OBANAI IGURO?!?!" Your brother Zenitsu ask loudly.

"Zenitsu! We are not dating! Like I said! Rengoku-sama chose me as the lucky fan and I choose. Iguro-sama to hang out with for the day" You explained.

"But still!"

"Enough! Now I got to get ready so don't disturb me" You said and shooed your brother out of the room.

You have been choosing your clothes for the past... 3 hours. I mean, it's not just any meeting. It's THE Obanai Iguro for goodness!

Of course you'd had to look good in front of an idol! Especially if he is your favourite member! After some decision, you finally decided to go with a top and a skirt.

You then grab a purse and your phone. You then told Zenitsu that you're leaving. After that, you went to Ubuyashiki's Cafe where Obanai had said to meet up.

You arrive there and wondered around. You sigh of relief when he isn't here yet. Or so you thought. A stranger suddenly pulled your hand by surprise.

You were about to scream when he place his index finger on his mask. He carefully remove his cap and you gasp. Obanai smiles beneath his mask.

"Here, I got you Iced Mocha Latte. Hope yoh like it" says Obanai.

"A-Arigatou Iguro-senpai" You said while taking a sip of it.

"Call me 'Obanai' and Iced Mocha Latte is my personal favourite" Obanai says with a wink.

"It's really good!" You said and he nodded.

You and Obanai then chat in the midst of getting to know one another. After that, Obanai decided to take you to Tokyo Tower and you were awed since you never been to Tokyo Tower.

After that, Obanai brought you to a restaurant for dinner and after a night's walk in thr park, Obanai had offered to send you home.

Upon reaching your home, you were sad that the day was coming to an end. But the memories you and Obanai shared are the ones you'll cherished.

"Thanks for today Obanai-san. I guess... This is it" You said with a hint of sadness.

Obanai suddenly hugs you which surprised you.

"I'll see you again Y/N" He says and gave you a wink before leaving.

You wave to him and you entered your house. You sighed as you place your hand in your jacket pocket when yoh felt something.

Confused, you take it out to be a paper. You open it and smiled widely and put it against your chest.

'Call me anytime at this number Y/N 😉. We should really hang out again. This is my number: xxx-xxx-xxx'