Ayato Sakamaki

Ayato x Reader

"Flight JS729 is preparing for landing. Please fasten your seatbelts"

You look outside the window and you see the cities. You were finally returning to Tokyo after 3 years of studying in Sydney.

Because of your education, you had to leave your boyfriend Ayato. However, you knew that you can finally stay with him forever.

The plane landed and after going through the immigrations and all, you head out and hailed a cab. You told the driver the address and about an hour later, you reached.

You thank the driver and went into your house. Though it's more like a mansion. Your boyfriend Ayato is a rich boy and also one of the six heirs of the Sakamaki Corp.

You enter to be greeted by the maids who offered to bring your luggages to your room. Just then, your personal Butler, Perry Keyes came and greeted you.

"Welcome back Ojou-sama" Butler Perry greeted.

"Perry-san, it's been awhile. Yes, it's good to be back. How have you been?" You ask.

"I have been well, arigatougozaimasu Ojou-sama. Do you have any special request at the moment?" Perry ask.

"Yes, I'd like to see Ayato" You said and Perry was stunned but you didn't seem to notice.

"Ayato-sama currently is out. Would you like to meet the others first? They've been expecting your arrival" says Perry.

"Alright then, very well" You said.

Perry bows and lead you to the living room. When you arrive, you could see two of the six heirs in the living room.

"Laito-sama, Subaru-sama, Ojou-sama has returned" says Perry.

Laito and Subaru stopped whatever they were doing and turn to face you. You gave them a smile.

"Y/N-san! Welcome back!" Says Laito.

"It's been too long" Subaru says.

"Indeed. Perry-san, please leave us" You dismissed Perry and went to give Subaru and Laito a hug each.

"You know, Ayato has been missing you since you left" Laito stated.

"So I've noticed. Where is Ayato?" You ask.

"Why don't you meet the others first? They've been expecting you" says Subaru.

You eyed Subaru suspiciously but eventually shrug off the idea of him trying to change the topic. Subaru and Laito then bring you to the science laboratory.

"Is Reiji still working in here?" You ask.

"You should know very well Y/N-san, Reiji loves science" says Laito.

"Oi Reiji, Y/N is here!" Subaru yells.

The door unlocks and reveals Reiji in a lab coat.

"Welcome back Y/N" says Reiji.

"Good to see you too. You know where Ayato might be?" You ask.

"Have you met up with Shu or Kanato? Go see them first" says Reiji.

He immediately hand signalled Laito and Subaru. They nodded and immediately rushed you to find Shu and Kanato.

This time, you were sure that the brothers are hiding something from you and you didn't like it. You then arrive in another room.

"Kanato, Y/N is here!" Laito calls.

The door opens and you were immediately engulf in a hug by Kanato.

"Welcome back Y/N" says Kanato.

"Good to be back Kanato-kun" You said.

"Now, let's go find Shu" says Subaru.

"If you're looking for Shu he should be in the music room" says Kanato.

"Arigatou Kanato-kun" You said and left.

At the music room, you could hear the sound of somebody playing the piano. Laito then said that Shu had learnt how to play the piano for quite a while.

When the melody ended, Shu sighs but you suddenly clap your hands which startled him.

"That was a great melody Shu" You said.

"Y/N, so you are back" says Shu.

"That's right. Now, I need to find Ayato" You stated.

"Then you should probably head to his room" Subaru says.

"Maybe I should have done that in the first place" You mumbled before going to Ayato's room.

You knock on his door before you open. Your eyed widen as you gasp and your surrounding. It was beautifully decorated, so romantic!

"Hey Princess" You look to the front to see Ayato in a tux.

"Ayato, what's all this? And what's with the tuxedo?" You ask while admiring how handsome he looked in those tux.

"Y/N, I've got something to tell you. I had thought about this for quite a while now. Right now, I shall express how I feel.

We started out as acquaintances, then we became friends. And then when we confess under the stars, it was the happiest moment ever.

But now, I want to take our relationship to the next level. So Y/N,"

You gasp when Ayato suddenly kneel down on one knee as he takes out a small box. He opens it to reveal a beautiful ring.

"Y/N, are you willing to become Mrs Sakamaki?"

You had tears brimming on your eyes. You smiled and immediately hug Ayato.

"Yes Ayato, I love you" You said.

Ayayo smiles and hugs you back. You got startled when you heard clapping and cheering from Ayato's brothers.

"I'm assuming it was a success am I right Ayato-sama?" Perry ask.

"Congratulations Ayato" says Subaru.

"You all knew?" You ask.

"Well, Ayato has been planning for a year now" says Reiji.

"I want to have nieces and nephews by the end of this year!" Laito exclaims.

"So, when's the wedding?" Shu ask.

"Calm down, I've got everything planned out" Ayato says while winking at you.

You smiled. This was one of the best moments yet. Two months after Ayato proposed, you and him had gotten married and lived happily since with a baby on the way as well.