Koga

Koga x Amnesiac Reader

You open your eyes to be met with the ceiling. Your eyes had seem lifeless. You didn't understand. Where were you? Who are you?

"She's awake!!" Someone exclaims.

You turn to see unfamiliar faces. Although one of them had caught your attention. You heart beat for him and you didn't understand why.

"Y/N-chan, I'm so glad you're awake!" Says a girl with really weird clothes.

"Thank goodness you're awake! We were worried" says a girl who is carrying a twin tailed cat.

"Y/N, I was worried" says a guy in brown clothes as he embraces you.

"W-Who are you?" You ask.

"Y/N, you don't remember us?" The boy with silver hair and dog ears ask.

"Sorry, I don't remember. I just find him familiar that's all" You stated while looking towards the guy who just embraced you.

"What could have happened?" A young kitsune kid ask worringly.

"That snake yokai must have done something to her" says the person who embraced you.

"Who are all of you? And... Who am I?" You ask.

"Okay first, you're Y/N and you are a wolf hanyou. Inuyasha here is a dog hanyou. I am Kagome, I came from 500 years in the future. This little one is Shippo, a kitsune yokai.

This is Sango and Kirara, they slay youkais. This is Miroku, a monk with a cursed Kazaana. And Koga is a wolf demon, leader of the Demon Wolf Tribe" says Kagome.

"I'm a... Wolf hanyou?" You ask yourself.

"That's right and Koga is actually your fiance" Your eyes widen.

"F-Fiance?" You ask with a blush.

"Y-Yeah. I proposed to you just last week and this happened" says Koga.

"Koga-san... Can you tell me what happened to me?" You ask.

"Well... After I proposed to you, we were attacked by the snake demons. While I was fighting them off, Kagome and the others came.

However, when the fight ended, you've been unconscious for a week now" says Koga.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember anything" You said.

"I'll help you get your memories back. I promise!" Koga says and you smiled.

"Thank you Koga-san" You said.

"Y'know, when we first met, you also called me 'Koga-san'. Tell you what, rest for now so you'll have energy for tomorrow" says Koga and you smiled.

"Arigatou Koga-san" You said and drifted to sleep.

You were jumping from tree to tree, trying to escape from something. What were you escaping from? Or who?

You suddenly slip and fell to the ground. You had injured your tail which hurt. Being a wolf hanyou, you had a Wolf's tail and abilities.

You look behind and gasp when they suddenly got close to you. You were suddenly wrapped in a net and you tried to claw your way out but it was no use.

"You can run away hanyou!" The youkais yelled.

"Stupid demons, let me go this instant!" You yelled.

"Just rip her to shreds already"

"ARGHH!!" You screamed when the demon clawed your body.

They had clawed you till you were nearly dying. You couldn't move a muscle and plus, the net that the demons caught you in were electrocuted.

"This is the end hanyou"

You were slowly losing conscious. However, you had heard noises and you felt yourself breathing again.

"Oi, you alright?" A gentle voice ask.

You struggled to open your eyes and you met the eyes of your saviour. The leader of the Demon Wolf tribe, Koga.

You open your eyes and look around your surroundings. You then turn to Koga who is sleeping peacefully.

You quietly went to him and admire his feature. You blushed when you shyly ran your hand through his hair which was really soft.

"So soft" You mumbled quietly.

"Stare as long as you like" Koga suddenly spoke which cause you to pull your hand back.

"I'm all yours" Koga says with a wink and you blushed.

"K-Koga-san, you were awake?" You ask.

"Well, it was comfortable when you ran your hand through my hair" He said.

"Well... I-It feels nice" You mumbled softly and he chuckled.

Koga then pulls you into a hug which you felt warm. Koga then whispers to you, saying that he'll definitely get your memories back and he love you.

"Koga-san... I had a dream last night" You suddenly spoke.

"What dream?" He ask.

"I was running from demons when you came" You said.

"I guess you remembered, the day we met" He stated.

"I wonder, how did I lost my memories?" You questioned.

"Lady Kaede said you might have breathe in the posion which the snake yokai might have released.

It's my fault. If only I was paying attention, the poison didn't really affect yokais but it seem to have an affect on humans and hanyous" says Koga.

"At least, I'm alive right?" You ask.

"Y/N, I swear as your fiance, I will protect and get your memories. Trust me" Koga says with determination while holding your hands.

"Koga-san... I trust you" You said.

"Thanks Y/N" says Koga as he pulls you into a hug which you returned.