Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu x Reader

(A/N: In this one shot, phones exists)

Today is your boyfriend Zenitsu's birthday and you decided to plan a birthday for him. You decided to dial for your cousin Tanjiro for help.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" Tanjiro ask.

"Tanjiro, it's Zen's birthday and I want to have a birthday party for him. Mind keeping him busy for me?" You ask.

"Sure thing! I'll ask Inosuke to help out too. Ah, you can ask Nezuko to help you set up" says Tanjiro.

"Arigatou Tan-kun! Just make sure you and Ino-kun keep Zen-chan busy till around 6:30" You said.

"Again, the weird nicknames but alright" says Tanjiro.

"Thanks Tan-kun! I'll get ready now!" You exclaim and hang up.

You then immediately take a quick shower before grabbing all the necessary things and you head to the Demon Slayer Corp.

You were looking around, making sure that Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Inosuke are not around. Of course, you'd had gotten permission of Oyakata-sama so you could use the Demon Slayer Corp to celebrate.

"Y-Y/N!" You turn and smiled.

"Hey Nez-chan, let's go in" You said and held Nezuko's hand.

You and Nezuko headed inside and see Shinobu and the others already here. Hmm, maybe except Sanemi and Genya.

"Hey guys! Thank you for coming!" You said.

"No worries Y/N, you are Zenitsu's boyfriend after all. And besides, you've been a big help" says Shinobu.

"Then everyone, let's get to it before Zen-chan and the others come back!" You said.

You are actually a Tsugoku of the Flame Pillar, Kyojuro Rengoku. During his mission on thr Infinity Train, he unfortunately died while battling against an Upper Moon.

You had taken over his position and is now a Fire Hashira but you can also use Rengoku's Breath of Flame.

You were close to everyone in the Demon Slayer Corp, including the hot tempered Sanemi. Though, it questions you as to his and Genya's whereabouts at the moment.

"Y/N-chan, where does this go?" Mitsuri ask.

"Ah, that goes over there, arigatou Mitsu-chan" You said.

"Geez, why must I do this to?!" You heard someone complained.

"Oh come on Nemi-kun, for me?" You ask, giving him puppy eyes.

He flinch and push your head away which you pout but smiled as you see him continue helping out.

Out of the Hashiras, you were close to Sanemi and Kyojuro but after he died, Sanemi was your only closest friend.

He initially didn't want you to date Zenitsu because of his timid and cowardly personality. But you had believe in Zenitsu that he is strong even if he doesn't show it.

After some persuasion, Sanemi had reluctantly accepted Zenitsu. Other than Tanjiro and Nezuko who are your blood-related cousin, Sanemi treated you like his sister.

Genya was the same thing. He sees you like a friend-sister as well. Thus Sanemi is slightly more protective of you. In the past, people would mistaken yoh and Sanemi as a couple.

You then suddenly remembered how you came to accept Zenitsu as your boyfriend the day he confessed...

It was about some time prior to Kyojuro's mission to the Infinity Train. Your cousin and the others had completed their Functional Recovery Training at the Butterfly Estate.

You had finished your training with Kyojuro and decided to give them a visit. When you arrive, you immediately see Zenitsu and Inosuke arguing over useless things again.

"Zen-chan! Ino-kun!" You called.

You swore you could have seen Zenitsu blushed but you thought it was just your imagination. And Inosuke still can't say your name right.

"M/N (Mispronounced Name)! Fight me! I'm stronger now so fight me!" Inosuke had attempt to challenge you again.

As always, you had denied him. Not because you were scared, but because you just didn't feel like challenging anyone.

"Hey Zen-chan, how was training?" You ask, turning your attention to the Lightning Breath User.

"I-It was horrible!! But I'll deal with it" Zenitsu whines and you chuckled.

"Here, I got this for you. It's good for you" You said while giving Zenitsu a canned drink.

"Arigatou Y/N-chan! You're the best, please be my girlfriend!" He exclaims.

You had thought he as joking but you notice his serious expression. Actually he himself was shock at his sudden confession.

When he tried saying that this was not how it's suppose to go, he became so flustered that you had to kiss him to shut him up.

You chuckled as you got drawn out of your memory lane. You look around to see that the place is ready. You then receive a message saying that they're reaching soon.

"Guys! They're coming! Time to hide!" You exclaimed.

Everyone then scattered to their hiding place. You can basically hear Zenitsu whining of wanting to see yoh which you find it adorable.

Just then, Giyu turns on the switch and you immediately pop out of no where while yelling 'Happy birthday' which scared the shit out of him.

"N-N/N!"

"Happy birthday Zenitsu!" The other Hashiras then came out of hiding.

"Happy birthday Zen-chan!" You exclaimed and kissed his cheek.

"Arigatou N/N!" Zenitsu exclaims and hugs you.

"Oi, don't get her pregnant!" Sanemi says out of nowhere and you and Zenitsu were blushing mad.

"N-Nemi-kun!!"