Tanjiro Kamado x Kanao Tsuyuri

CEO Tanjiro x Amnesiac Kanao

Tanjiro Kamado is a rich but kindhearted boy and the heir to the Kamado Incorporated. He uses his wealth for good deeds just like his father.

Kanao Tsuyuri is a poor but beautiful quiet girl who barely ever talks. She is hardworking and has a number of part time jobs to sustain her living expenses.

***

"Kamado-san" Tanjiro look away from his laptop to see his secretary Shinobu Kocho.

"Kocho-san" Tanjiro called.

"Here are the list of the interviewees for tomorrow's interview" says Shinobu as she hands Tanjiro a folder.

"Arigatou Kocho-san. You may leave" Tanjiro says.

Shinobu smiles and left. Tanjiro then opens the folder and look through the information and upon flipping through, his eyes widen at a certain girl.

"She's... Kanao... I haven't seen her since Middle School. I wonder how is she?" Tanjiro mumbles.

Soon enough, tomorrow came and Kamado Incorporated is packed with people since as Tanjiro checked the day before, about 100 came to interview.

"Today is going to be a busy day" Shinobu stated.

"There's 100 interviewees today" Shinobu's colleague and Tanjiro's assistant, Giyu Tomioka said.

"We should get ready too. 10 minutes later we can call in the first interviewee who is... Inosuke Hashibira" says Tanjiro.

"Noted"

And so, 10 minutes later Tanjiro, Shinobu and Giyu begin the interview. There were indeed some people that had interested Tanjiro.

Though, the only person Tanjiro had on his mind currently is Kanao. However, it appears that Kanao didn't appear for the interview which made Tanjiro a little worried.

"Thank you and we'll contact you in a week's time" says Shinobu to the 99th interviewee.

"Who's the last?" Giyu ask.

"Kanao Tsuyuri but it appears that she isn't here. Guess we'll have to end the interview here" says Shinobu.

"Wait, pass me Kanao's documents" says Tanjiro.

"'Kanao'? Kamado-san, do you perhaps know her?" Shinobu ask since Tanjiro had called Kanao so casually.

"That's right. She's my classmare from middle school and I haven't seen her since" says Tanjiro.

Tanjiro looks through Kanao's documents and found that he was looking for. He then copied her address onto a piece of paper. He then glance at the clock.

"Kocho-san, Tomioka-san, today I will end here. I've got some business to attend so I shall see you both tomorrow at 10:30am" says Tanjiro.

"Hai Kamado-san" says Shinobu and Giyu simply nodded.

Tanjiro then packs his things and left his office building. He then went to rhe carpark and started to drive his Ferrari car to Kanao's home.

When he had arrive, he was rather shock to see that it's an Orphanage instead. Nonetheless, he still heads inside and it was really quiet.

"It's a little... Too quiet" Tanjiro mumbles as he looks around.

"Are you looking for someone?" A voice asmed, startling Tanjiro.

"Oh yes, I am Tanjiro Kamado and I am looking for Kanao Tsuyuri" He says.

"*gasp* The CEO of Kamado Incorporated?! Please come in and have a seat!" The lady exclaimed as she lead Tanjiro inside.

Inside, he then started to hear small children laughing, as if they're having fun. The lady who was namd Mitsuri Kanroji then serve Tanjiro tea.

"Kanroji-san,. May I know where is Kanao Tsuyuri?" Tanjiro ask.

"Oh Tsuyuri-chan? Just give me a moment" says Mitsuri.

Mitsuri then heads inside to look for Kanao. Meanwhile, Tanjiro takes his time to look around and he noticed a photo of a young girl with a butterfly pin.

He'd recognized her as Kanao. 'Kanao was so cute' He thought with a blush. He then heard footsteps, hoping it to be Kanao. He turns around to see a young toddler girl hugging his leg. Tanjiro bends down and meets the eye of the girl.

"Hey there, what's your name?" Tanjiro ask.

"Marin!" The girl exclaims and Tanjiro smiles.

"So Marin-chan, do you know Kanao?" Tanjiro ask and Marin nodddd excitedly.

"Kanao-neechan is the best! I love her!" Marin exclaims.

"Marin"

Tanjiro looks up to see Kanao there. At that moment, he could only see her and everything around him was blurred. Marin squeals and runs to Kanao.

"Kanao-neechan!"

"I'm sorry if Marin was being rude to the CEO of the Kamado Incorporated" Kanao says.

"It's okay Kanao, I don't mind" says Tanjiro.

"Do you... Know me?" Kanao ask, shock that he called her by her first name so casually.

"Well... We were classmates from middle school. Anyways, I am here today because you didn't turn up for your interview today" Tanjiro says.

"Middle school? I don't remember you, I'm sorry. My accident must have done a toll on me" says Kanao.

"Accident?" Tanjiro ask.

"That's right. Ans I apologize if I can't turn up for the interview. I was called to my job last minute and I just returned" says Kanao.

"I see. If you're still interested in working at the Kamado Incorporated, I will be happy to interview you anytime" says Tanjiro.

"Really? But wouldn't it be a bother?" Kanao ask.

"It's not and besides, you had an accident so I'm assuming you lost your memories then. I'll help you remember!" Says Tanjiro.

"B-B-But why?" Kanao ask with shock.

I mean, it's not everyday a CEO knew you from your past upon losing your memories.

"Just because. So Kanao, when are you free for an interview?" Tanjiro ask with a smile.

With that smile of Tanjiro, it had made Kanao's heart flutter. And it was as if, she indeed knew Tanjiro from before.

"I'm free tomorrow" says Kanao and Tanjiro grins.

"Then I'll meet you at my office building at 9am, if that's alright with you" says Tanjiro.

"I will be there!" Kanao exclaims and Tanjiro smiles.

At that moment, they both knew that they would be something more than just colleagues.