Day 1-Just A Friend

Marinette Outfit

Marinette walked into class only to earn several glares from her classmates, well most of them

Marinette walked into class only to earn several glares from her classmates, well most of them. The bluenette just glared back at them. Ever since Lila came three years ago, she made Marinette's life a living hell. Adrien just gave up on their plan but Marinette couldn't care less. The only people who stayed by her side was Chloe, Kagami after Marinette convinced her mother to allow her to attend school saying 'If she can't beat the war of the social world then has she failed', Nino who realized what Lila was doing to his girlfriend and Luka.

Ms.Bustier came into the class with a smile across her face. "Class I have brilliant news. The Wayne family from Gotham are holding a Gala here at the school!" The teacher announced. Lila saw this as the recipe for a killer lie. "Oh I get to see my favourite family and my boyfriend Damian" She gleefully boasted. Chloe's laugh made any student not speak a word after the statement. "Sorry Lie-La, but you are not with Damian Wayne" The reformed bully snickered. "How would you know Chloe" Adrien asked. Chloe just smiled and said "Just you wait"

Time Skip

Marinette walked into her home to find Lila in her way. "What do you want now Two-Faced?" Marinette asked. "I came to tell you personally that you will not be going to the Gala on Friday" Lila snarled. Marinette gave Lila the reins for 'Class Representative' this year because she was sick of Lila getting all the praise for every event Marinette organised. "Don't care Two-Faced" Marinette smiled before pushing the young woman out f the way and went inside her home.

Marinette knew all about the Gala. She got her own personal invite weeks ago with a request of three dresses, which she need to put the final touches on. She needed one for Barbara Gordon, Stephanie Brown and Selina Kyle, requested by Bruce Wayne himself. A ping from Marinette's phone took her out of her thoughts.

Baby Bat:

I have a surprise for you

Marinette smiled at her boyfriend's text.

Moi:

I hope it's no school or something even better

Baby Bat: