Day 17 - Baking

Marinette Outfit

If there was one thing in the world Damian Wayne couldn't do it was Baking

If there was one thing in the world Damian Wayne couldn't do it was Baking. You'd think having the love of his life being the daughter of not one but two bakers in Paris would give him the smallest amount of experience. Yeah, no. He can't use cake mix to save his life without it burning after two minutes in the oven.

"Beloved, this is useless" Damian groaned putting down the bowl he was mixing while Marinette, who was taking out two cake layers from the oven. "Come on Babe, just give it a try for me" Marinette said kissing the boy's cheek after taking some icing off said cheek. Damian sighed while picking up the bowl of chocolate icing mixing it until Marinette told him it was perfect. 

"See you can bake" Marinette said looking at the cake the two had made. It was a strawberry cake that had two tiers with chocolate icing. "Let's just hope my brothers will eat this knowing I made it.

--------

Damian and Marinette walked down to the Bat Cave to find Bruce ruthlessly looking through the footage of Joker escaping Arkham....Again. Setting a plate of cake Bruce turned to see the young couple. "Don't worry you'll get him you always do Bruce" Marinette smiled at the vigilante. Taking a bite from the cake Bruce smiled. "Did you two make this?" Bruce asked enjoying the sweet delight. Marinette nodded while letting a little giggle slip. "I say Marinette might make you a better addition to the kitchen Damian" Bruce said.

Upstairs the Bat Brothers were devouring any sight of the cake not knowing the Demon Spawn was the one who made 50% of the cake.

Bonus

"DEMON SPAWN MADE THIS!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!" Jason screamed.