Request Page!!!

I thought this might be the best thing for u all during quarantine and celebrating my Junior Cert being cancelled.

I will do Salty Alya but this is my Marinette Protection Squad.

Chloe
Tyrian (OC)
Jon Kent
Raven
Max
Thalia (OC)
Kagami
Jason
Dick
Adrien

My favourite Maribat ships
Daminette (obviously)
AdriJon
Kagami and Chloe
Dick and Kori
Tikki and Plagg

Now my two OCs

Tyrian Dupain Cheng
He is the twin brother of Marinette who is also adopted by the Dupain Chengs. Their birth parents were both different nationalities. Their father was a African warrior in the League of Assasions. Their mother a Chinese warrior. They are biracial twins. When an attack on the league's base in China. Sabine their aunt sister to their mother, took them to safety not knowing if her sister was alive moved to France with the twins who were only 2.

Thaila Vita
She is the daughter of the first Ladybug and Cat Noir. It is rare for holders to have a child. Her parents died at her birth her mother when in labour and her father was poisoned by the first evil of the world Ra's Al Ghul. She was granted immortality by Tikki and Place until she finds her true soulmate. She was 16 when this happened, when she finds her true soulmate she will start to age like a human at a steady rate. So she won't grow old in an instant.

So you can request away.

Requests are closed at the moment