Day 5- Fire

Marinette Outfit

Marinette watched Lila walk into her room with a sickeningly sweet smile

Marinette watched Lila walk into her room with a sickeningly sweet smile. Lila looked at Marinette with an evil look.

"You are a thorn in my side, Bitch" Lila snarled. Marinette backed up from the girl. Her parents were in the bakery so if anything happened they wouldn't hear. Lila smashed Marinette's mirror causing the girl to flinch. Lila grabbed one of the sharp shards of glass and threw it directly at Marinette. The glass hit Marinette's face and another shard was stabbed in her stomach.

Lila had a bottle of gasoline and poured it around the now bleeding girl. "Why are you doing this" Marinette coughed. Lila just kicked her harder. "You are a burden, waste of space and a bully" Lila said before lighting the gasoline. 

--------

Damian sighed dropping his phone. It was the tenth time his girlfriend Marinette, ignored his call. He knew something was wrong. Getting his coat, the young Wayne told Alfred he would be gone a while.

Nearing the Dupain Bakery, Damian saw smoke coming from Marinette's room. Damian ran into the bakery. He ran into Marinette's room smoke engulfed the small space.

*Cough* *Cough*

"Marinette! I'm here Angel" Damian exclaimed. When his eyes fell upon his girlfriend her blood was a pool swimming around her body. The young Wayne held his beloved in his arms and ran to the ambulance outside the building in flames.

--------

Beep

Beep

Marinette's eyes fluttered open as her ears heard the sound of the machine. She felt a hand holding hers. Marinette squeezed the hand. Damian looked up to see his girlfriend looking up at the ceiling. "Marinette, you're awake" He gasped. "Lila" Marinette said. "That bitch did this to you. I'm calling Todd" Damian said his anger rising like a volcano. "Damian don't" Marinette replied sadly. Damian noticed her tone. This was not is Marinette. This was NOT HIS  Angel. "What did that cunt say to you" Damian asked her.

Marinette couldn't handle it anymore. She bursted out crying like a waterfall. 

Ugly 

Pathetic

Jealous Bitch

Waste of Space

I'll take that boyfriend of yours like I did to everyone else

Damian quickly ran to her and holding the bluenette. "She...She sai...d she would...t...t.a..take you away like everyone else" Marinette choked gripping Damian harder. 

Damian gritted his face in pure at most rage. How dare this little brat tell his baby she was going to take the only people she had left. "Shh...shh baby don't worry. I will never leave you nor will Father, Grayson, Todd, Drake even Selina loves you not to mention Kate Kane" Damian told her. That's when he realized his sweetheart had fallen asleep in his arms.

Damian smiled. His beloved was peaceful in his arms. He laid Marinette down on the hospital bed and kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams, darling. Lila will never hurt you again" He said before leaving. His 'brothers' were waiting outside with gym bags filled with their suits and a few weapons. "So Demon Spawn who hurt Cupcake?" Jason asked. "Lila Rossi" Damian spat getting his own gym bag. "So little D what's the plan?" Dick asked.

"Play Fire with Fire "