Day 18 +19+20 - Hot Chocolate - Mistletoe - Coffee Shop AU

Marinette Outfit

Damian walked into the café with a sour look on his face

Damian walked into the café with a sour look on his face. The seventeen year old only came here to get away from the craze that is his life. He sat down at the near back away from the few customers in the small room. 

He saw a woman who worked there come up with a cup, setting it down on his table. "Sorry, I didn't order anything" Damian spoke carefully. The woman smiled "The girl who came in before you told me to give the next person who walked in a cup of Hot Chocolate she paid for".

Damian was a little shocked. Who would do this in Gotham. He asked the woman if the girl was still here. She pointed to the window to see a girl with blue hair sketching the Café. He walked up to her and coughed gaining her attention. "I came to thank you for the hot chocolate but also to ask why?" Damian said sitting in front of her.

"I noticed you came in here everyday after I did without fail. You always seem so grumpy all the time so I thought this would cheer you up a bit. I didn't mean to offend you" the girl said. "No you didn't. I'm Damian and you are?" Damian asked. The bluenette smiled "Marinette"

--------

About three days later Damian walked into the café and saw Marinette by the window. Damian sat next to her. Marinette blushed making Damian give a questioning look. Marinette giggled and pointed up, Damian looked up to find Mistletoe in between them. Marinette looked at her feet her face red. Damian smirked and tapped Marinette's shoulder as her head rose Damian kissed her cheek.