Day 13 - Death

Marinette stood there. Her feet overlapping her thin balcony. The iron underneath her old and slightly weathering away. This was it. Four years of Lila's torture has come to this. Suicide. Marinette's hair moved against the soft breeze. It was loved than before reaching towards the end of her spine. The music of Fall Out Boy's 'Alone Together ' rang through her brain as the rock song played through the earned she had on.

'If I don't wake up dead'

Marinette left a shaky breath before closing her eyes. This is it. As she let her balance tremble she felt the force of the wind fly past her is a rush but she never made impact. A pair of strong arms wrapped arm her waist. Marinette opened her eyes to see her face only centimetres away from the harsh concrete. 'How did someone catch me. It's 2 am!' Marinette thought before she was put on her feet. She turned to look at her saviour. She turned around to see Robin.

Even through the white lenses she could see the worry in his eyes. "Why did you think about doing that!" He asked fear lacing his voice. Marinette looked like she could cry. " Damian. Your not supposed to be here" Marinette said barley trying to let him hear.But Damian Wayne did. "You're lucky I was Marinette! You could have died!" The vigilante exclaimed. Tears now started to form from Marinette's eyes. " I know! I didn't want to be saved! " Marinette shouted tears now streaming down her face.

Damian looked at the girl he loved with all his heart. She wanted to die! The thoughts running around in his head were to much. Who made his beloved do such a cruel attempt of life of death. "Who