Day 8- Robin Hood AU

Marinette Outfit

Prince Damian didn't like or love a lot of lifes gifts

Prince Damian didn't like or love a lot of lifes gifts. But there was gift he treasured, his Robin Hood.

At night, Robin Hood would break into the castle and steal some of the many valuables from King Ra's Al Ghul, only to give all the gold to the poor village. Damian hated his grandfather with a passion. So when Damian caught the hooded saviour he didn't except for their identity.

Damian couldn't sleep that night. He decided to explore the castle. He was passing the royal vault when he heard noises. 'Who could that be' He taught. He walked into the vault to find Robin Hood. 

"You! You will not escape this time Robin Hood!" Damian said pulling out his sword. "Why? You won't hurt me your highness" a female voice spoke. Robin Hood turned around and lowered her hood. She had the pinkest lips and the eyes of sapphires. She wore a green domino mask and had beautiful blue hair. "You're a girl!" Damian exclaimed. "Yeah. Leave so I can save this village Al Ghul " She spat still collecting the treasure. 

"I know you, why do I feel like I know you?" Damian asked out loud. "Why haven't you call the guards Prince. Do you want to hand be to death yourself" Robin asked. "I want you to save my birthright I will not rule like my grandfather. He only cares for oneself. So no I won't call my guards" Damian stated.

Robin looked at the Prince and smiled. "Maybe you will be a worthy King" She said making the prince blush. As she was about to leave Damian caught her arm. Robin Hood turned to the young prince. "Will I see you again?" He asked her.

Robin Hood smirked and leaned closer to the prince. Her lips ghosted his making him shiver slightly. "That's up to you, Damian" She said pecking his cheek before leaving the vault through a open window.

Damian sat at his balcony the moonlight barely covering the entire stone structure. "A little birdie told me that you wanted to speak to me" A familiar voice spoke gently. "I see you got the message, I used the stale bread technique" Damian smiled. "I did. Demon for a moment I thought I was going to lose my job in the kitchen. Then who would make you delicious desserts" She smiled. "I would never fire my Angel, Marinette you know that" Damian frowned. Robin Hood or Marinette smirked and stood in front of the young Prince.

" I know my love" She whispered before kissing the young man with force. Damian quickly reacted to this and wrapped one of his arms around her waist and the other caressed her cheek. The thief had both hands on his chest. They both had their eyes closed enveloped with the kiss. When they pulled away, their breathes uneven as they embraced one another. "Do you have to do it?" Marinette asked. As Robin Hood she made sure no lives were lost or hurt. This plan scared her.

"I have to Beloved. To save our kingdom" Damian said combing his hands through her hair. "Our?" Marinette asked looking at him puzzled. "When I take my place at the Throne I want you by my side, You may be a nuisance to my Grandfather but to me you are the world. Will you Marinette of Locksley be my wife?" Damian asked holding a ring of silver (Cat Miraculous camouflage mode). Marinette hugged her prince squealing quitely "Yes!".

That night Ra's Al Ghul died.