Day 21 - Damian's Birthday

Marinette Outfit

Marinette smiled as she boarded her plane to Gotham

Marinette smiled as she boarded her plane to Gotham. It was her boyfriend's birthday and she wanted to surprise him. After he surprised her with a trip to New York for her birthday, the bluenette knew she had to make this special. Her phone dinged.

1 new message from Nightbirdy

Marinette smiled. She had Dick in on her plans, she promised him a box of Nightwing inspired macarons for him. 

Just got Baby Bird to agree to come to the airport with me. 

We got Kor'i in to make it believable. 

Marinette knew the alien was trustworthy and could keep Dick's mouth shut. 

"All passengers please put on your seat belts for landing"

----At The Airport----

"Grayson, why did I have to come pick up your girlfriend" Damian groaned. It was his 18th birthday and he wanted to spend it talking to his own girlfriend, not his brother's. Dick smiled at his brother "She wanted to see your birthday Little D" Dick lied. Damian didn't even bother to looked at the name on the sign.

Marinette got her luggage and went to find Dick and Damian. She saw her name on the sign and put her finger to her mouth signaling him to be quiet. She saw that Damian wasn't even looking at her direction. She slowly walked up to him. "I taught you would be happy to see me" Marinette smirked gaining the attention of the now man.

Damian whipped his head around to see his girlfriend with a beautiful flower crown on her head. "Beloved?" Damian asked smiling. Marinette nodded only to be scooped up by the Wayne in a hug. A kiss was planted on her head. "I hope you like my surprise Babe" Marinette whispered. "Yes Beloved. Most indeed"

BONUS

"Jason you can't spy on them"

"Watch me Replacement"