Day 2-Blind Date

Marinette Outfit

Marinette walked into the not so busy cafe in the center of Gotham

Marinette walked into the not so busy cafe in the center of Gotham. Her class had left her behind because Lila told them she had already left. So Marinette decided to explore the city. She sat down and just took in the beautiful scenery. "Um.. Is this seat taken" A voice said taking Marinette out of her thoughts. She saw a boy no older than herself, his raven hair was neatly styled while he wore quite dark yet stylish clothes. "No, you can sit down if you want" Marinette said in English perfectly. The boy sat down and looked at the French girl in front of him. "So what's your name?" He asked her. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Yours?" The bluenette smiled. "Damian" He answered.

"Are new here?" Damian asked. "My class are on a trip to visit new countries to see what path we want for our future. They forgot me over the pathological liar of my class saying I was all ready at Wayne Enterprises" Marinette said laughing through her pain. Damian saw this and felt something in him break. Maybe it was the pain in her eyes or the smile she used as a mask but this emotionless boy felt something for the petite French girl.

"That's not all she has done is it Marinette?" Damian asked her. "She took all my friends away too. Tried to destroy my family business and got me suspended three times in the last two years" Marinette said tears forming in her eyes. "And I am venting myself out to a...a stranger " Marinette's voice cracked a bit. Damian gently held her hand and gave it a small squeeze. "No one should be treated like that Marinette" Damian told her.

The pair talked for hours like they had known each other for years. Marinette looked at the time and gasped. "I need to get back to the hotel and get ready for dinner with the Wayne family" Marinette said getting her purse and opening it while getting off her chair. "Marinette don't I'll pay" Damian said making the girl stop in her tracks. "Why would you do that for me" Marinette asked. Damian just walked up to her and said "Because I want to know you more Marinette"the teen said. They both leaned in closer the lips so close. Marinette decided to be brave and just kiss the boy.

When they parted blush formed on Marinette's cheek. "I... Hope I see you again Damian" Marinette said shyly smiling. "Damian gave her a card. "My number, call me whenever" and then the boy left. Marinette looked at the card and her eyes widen. 'Damian Wayne' was the full name of the boy she just kissed.

--------

Marinette walked into her hotel room and looked at the dresses she had. If she was to see Damian again she wanted to look nice. Tikki who stayed at the hotel smiled at Marinette. "Just go with your heart" The Kwami said happily.

--------

Damian walk into the manor to find his entire family including Selina get ready for the dinner. Damian just walked up to Alfred and whispered something into his ear. Alfred smiled at the young Wayne.

Timeskip

Marinette wore a red dress that went above her knees. She had a black leather jacket and a gold headband with crystal flowers.

 She had a black leather jacket and a gold headband with crystal flowers

Marinette made sure to get to the entrance of the hotel extra early, she did not want to repeat what happened this morning

Marinette made sure to get to the entrance of the hotel extra early, she did not want to repeat what happened this morning. On the way to Wayne Manor, Marinette was texting Damian. She sat at the very back of the bus so the others would leave her alone.

"Okay students your names will be on the table and I have a copy of the seating arrangements so no swapping!" Ms.Mendeleiev explained. Lila was just as angry due to Ms.Bustier not coming. She was the only teacher who believed her lies. Getting off the bus the French class was greeted by Alfred. "Please make your way to the dinning hall" the old man said. The class walked into the charming room. A huge chandelier huge in the center. The Wayne family weren't there yet and so the class went to find there names and sit down. Marinette looked for her name and saw it was near the top of the table.

"Ms. Mendeleiev Marinette is trying to get closer to the Waynes"Lila screeched. Marinette had the entire class's gaze pointed at her. "Actually Ms.Rossi Marinette is assigned that place" The science teacher said. Lila gave a disgusted face and sank in her chair. "The Wayne Family have arrived" Alfred announced. Bruce was the first to arrive with his sons behind him. Bruce was at the top. Dick and Tim were at both sides. Jason was across from Damian who sat right next to Marinette.

"It's great to see you again Marinette" Damian said kissing the bluenette's cheek. Warmth surrounding her cheeks. "You too Damian" Marinette smiled. The Bat Brothers looked shocked at there brother's actions. "How did you too meet?" Bruce asked ask calm as day. "It was a Blind Date Father" Damian said hold Marinette's hand under the table and giving it a gentle squeeze.