Finding You Part One

Requested by ginger300

From Strangers to Family

Marinette had never imagined what was happening now.

A boy sixteen, same age as her is claiming to be her twin brother. They looked completely different. While she had navy blue hair and bluebell eyes, he had green eyes and brown hair. Not to mention their skin colours.

Marinette Pov
"You don't believe me do you Mara"he said. "No I don't. It's Marinette, not Mara" I said angrily. I was waiting on my parents to come up from the bakery but right now it was just me and the boy named Tyrian.

"So where are you from Tyrian?" I asked. He looked at me before he answered "I don't know, I've been in the foster system since I was two" He said in perfect French. "You speak as if your fluent in French" I replied. "I've been all over the world, I picked up a language or two" He said.

I heard the door opening and turned my head to see my maman. "Maman!" I said delighted. "Marinette who is this? She asked me warily. Before I could speak Tyrian got up." Hi, Aunt Sabine, it's been a long time " he said.

" Tyrian, you look just like him. You told her didn't you" Maman sighed. "Maman, what's going on?" I asked now worried.

"Sit down my sweet Mara, you too Tyrian. This is quite a long story"

"When my father was young he stole from a wealthy man. He was caught and the man offered him a deal. If our family joined his army, he would give us mercy. I was seven, my sister Kashi your mother was five. For years we trained and became the greatest assassins in the League of Shadows. Then we were called off" Sabine stopped.

"Wait what do you mean called off?" I asked. "She was put on hold. It's when your given a chance to produce offsprings for the league" Tyrian explained. "Yes. But an incident on a mission left me unable to do so. But not Kashi. She fell in love with a man in our group. Your father, Karnil. And nine months later you two were born. Biracial twins, very rare but still true. For two years your parents lived peacefully until your father was needed to return, the leader of the league had a male heir same age as you two and needed to be trained with just as much cruelty. So when your mother was alone a bomb exploded. I never knew if Kashi survived but I knew one thing, I had to protect you two. Months later your father recived the news. Ra's Al Ghul, the leader had arranged for his grandson, his male heir to be married to you Marinette but your father couldn't allow it, so we devised a plan, Tyrian would be known as the only survivor and I would raise Mara under the name Marinette" Sabine finished.

A knock on the door filled the silence that was seeping in the room. "It's open!" Sabine called. I just stood there not knowing what to do. The people who I've called my parents are my aunt and uncle and I have a brother.

As the door opened I gasped "Master Fu!" I exclaimed. He smiled at me as Tikki flew out of my room to greet him. "Did you really think you could hide being a miraculous holder from an assassin Mara?" Sabine laughed. I just stood there in shock.

"Well I see Mara has been informed of my mistake has she" Master Fu smiled. "Of course Father" Sabine smiled. "Wait a second Master Fu is my grandfather!?" I exclaimed.

"I can't even! How will Damien react to this!" I started freaking out. Tyrian tried to calm me down before singing a little lullaby.

"Gentle and warm as the light
Your voice will be my guide" he sang softly. For some reason I knew the lullaby he was humming. "How do you know that?" I asked my brother, strange to say. "Mother used to sing it to us when we were little. And who's Damien" He asked me raising an eyebrow.

I laughed at him. We've only know eacher for a few hours but we are already acting like we've grown up together. "Damien Wayne is my boyfriend" I answered. "Damien Wayne as in Bruce Wayne's son" I nodded at his astonishment. "Yeah. Why?" I asked hand on my hip.

"He's Ra's Al Ghul's heir. Whom your engaged to" my eyes widened. "What?" I said before fainting