Day 29 - Children

Set 7 years after day 28.

--------

"You. Did. WHAT!!" Damian screamed at his brother Tim. "I turned Marinette into a five year old" Tim said. A five year old ran across the room giggling wildly. The girl had blue hair in pigtails and wore pink overalls atop of a black long sleeved top and grey boots. "Dami! Up! Up!" Little Mari squealed with her hands reaching up for the teen boy. Damian did as she asked, the moment Marinette was securely in his arms she snuggled up to him.

"How long will this last Drake" Damian said softer since the love of his life was in his arms."12-20 hours?" Tim guessed shrugging. Damian sighed before leaving with his beloved. Now keep in mind these two are so oblivious they put the love square to SHAME. Shame I tell you.

They constantly flirt with each other like second nature. Screw flight or fight, if these two find the smallest way to tease each other, OH! they will. The BatFam and the Justice league have a betting poll for when these two love sick idiots get together. Like seriously the League of Assassins literally forced them to be married! But no they are oblivious. How they fight criminals and win 90% of the time is a mystery!

--------

Damian was in the screening room with his little beloved. "What do you wanna watch Mari" Damian asked. "I wanna watch.... BARBIE!!!" The young girl screeched jumping about the place. Damian put on a marathon of Barbie which consisted of the Diamond Castle, Pink Shoes, as Rapunzel and the Fairytopia trilogy (Diamond castle is the best you cannot change my mind). 

Soon they both were on the big sofa sleeping in each other arms.

Alfred took pictures he needs them together!

--------

Marinette woke up next to something warm. Opening her eyes she was met with a black turtleneck collar. Her little head moved upwards to see Damian. What happened to her last thing she remembered was telling Tim to stop drinking coffee like it was water. 

"Dami" Marinette said nudging him. The girl rolled her eyes and smirked. "I know I'm comfortable but I need space you cute idiot" Marinette said shoving the teen off her. But she didn't realise she would also fall with him.

Now the teen flirts were awake and not in the most.... boring positions but it was interesting one. Marinette was underneath the boy wonder who was as red as his traffic light suit like the girl underneath him. "You called me cute" Damian smirked. "And an idiot" Marinette said.

Damian leaned closer to Marinette's face smirking like the demon he is. Only millimeters away from her lips. "Well then I could say the same for you. Angel" He whispered before kissing the very shocked, very red girl underneath him.

And that my viewers is how DCxMLB relationships work.

This is never gonna be reread by me so bye.