Day 27 - Hibernation

"I hate miraculous side-effects" Marinette said as she video-chatted Damian. She was huddled up with many blankets and a heavy duvet. 

"It must be hell, Mari. Do you have everything to survive" Damian asked.

"Sweets, hot chocolate, sweets again. Check" Marinette said. Damian smiled. He was needed at WE today so he couldn't stay with his Angel until the afternoon. "Don't worry Babe, I'll be okay until you come home. Might have a nap" Marinette said.

Her eyes were hanging. The black bags circled her eyes. Honestly Marinette wanted to sleep forever at this point. Bruce told her she was not allowed on patrol until her Hibernation was done. 

"Get some sleep Beloved. I will be home soon" Damian reassured her. She blow his a lazy kiss before collapsing to sleep. Damian hung up smiling.

--------

When Damian got home he went straight to his Beloved. When he got to their shared room he noticed something. Marinette hugging a robin plushie. 'She missed me that much' he thought. He decided to get changed into his nightwear, which consisted only his pants and sleep as well. 

As he laid down next to Marinette. Not even two seconds, and Marinette had wrapped her arms around him. "I missed you" she murmured. Damian smiled wrapping his arms around her. "How did you know it was me?" Damian asked. "Call it a sixth sense" Marinette said.

*Tikki told her*