Day 15 - If Only

Marinette looked at the starry night. "How did this happen Tikki. I became Adrien" Marinette sighed. She looked at the palm of her hands. How did she not notice Damian Wayne had... feelings for her. Marinette had feelings for the youngest Wayne but she never thought he could be more than just a friend. Now here she was on top of the Eiffel Tower de-transformed thinking about her life since meeting the 5th Robin.

'A million thoughts in my head

 Should I let my heart keep listening

 Cause up till now I'd walked the line

 Nothing lost but something missing

Marinette looked at the view in front of her. Memories she made with Damian came to life.

I can't decide what's wrong, what's right

Which way should I go?

The heroine started to dance along the famous structure she stood on not knowing someone watching her.

If only I knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what I'm feeling

Is this just a dream

Uh oh , Yeah

If only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find a way to who I'm meant to be

Uh oh

If only

If only, if only

Marinette remembered the times Damian bought her simple yet meaningful gifts. One being the flower she drew the day the two met when he joined her class for a 'programme'

Every step, every word

With every hour I am falling in

To something new, something brave

To someone I, I have never been

Marinette recalled the countless training session she would have with him. He never once gave her a scratch.

I can't, decide, what's wrong, what's right

 Which way should I go

 If only I knew what my heart was telling me

 Don't know what I'm feeling

Is this just a dream

 Uh oh Yeah

If only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find the way to who I'm meant to be

 Uh oh If only,

The person who was watching, was Damian who also saw what he truly feeled for Marinette

Yeah...Am I crazy?

Maybe we could happen... yeah

 Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what I'm feeling

 Is this just a dream

Uh oh

If only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find the way to who I'm meant to be,

Uh oh If only,

Yeah If only,

Yeah If only,

Yeah If only,

If only

If only.

"I don't think a song was necessary to tell me, Angel" Damian said startling the spotted heroine. "You... you heard that" Marinette stuttered shamefully. Red filled her pale cheeks making Damian smile walking forward to the French girl. "You should sing more often it suits you" Damian now was only inches from Marinette. His hand rested on her cheek as the heat had increased with every step.

Marinette couldn't tell if it was just the December air but she could hear her heart beating in her ears. It was bad enough he heard her pour her heart out in a song. Now he is so close she should just kiss him. Nervously putting a strand of hair in place on the vigilante's head, his face also gained a touch of crimson. "Look who's blushing not Demon" Marinette smirked. Damian's stare made the petite girl lose the snippet of confidence she gained.

Before Marinette could think warm lips met her rosy ones. Damian's free hand made its way around her waist. Marinette's hands made their way around his neck pulling the two closer.