Day 22 + 23 - Wedding + Detectives AU

Marinette Outfit

Damian Outfit

Damian Outfit

Church bells rung through out the chapel for the wedding of Harleen Quinzel and Jack Prince

Church bells rung through out the chapel for the wedding of Harleen Quinzel and Jack Prince. The ceremony was based around a deck of cards.

Marinette and Damian smiled at the couple. "This is quite..." "Exposing" Damian finished for his date quite bluntly. "I was hoping for a nicer word Wayne" Marinette scowled. How on earth was she partnered with the most obnoxious detective at GCPD. "And there wasn't Dupain-Cheng. Our goal is arrest Harley and Joker and we are undercover as a couple. Sweetie" Damian mocked.

'How did I end up with my ex-boyfriend from high school as my partner' Marinette thought. She used to date the son of the biggest player in not only Gotham but Paris too. He cheated on her with her worst enemy Lila Rossi.

--------

Marinette sat at a bar drinking when her partner sat next to her. "Oh I'm sorry did your home bar run out of 'Jack-Ass Daniels' cause I can leave" Marinette commented. "She tricked me" Damian blurted out. "Who Harley Quinn?" Marinette asked not really caring. "Lila" Damian answered. Marinette put ten dollars on the bar and walked out.

Marinette heard Damian call after her before catching her arm. Turning around to look him in the eye. "Lila made me kiss her, Mari! I would never hurt you like that" Damian said with pleading eyes. He never felt the he did with Marinette for any other girl. "Yet it takes you four years to tell me this (I don't know how police academy works) and you think I will just go back down your playboy rabbit hole" Marinette huffed in annoyance. "You knew me as a player but it was an act. My father wanted me to because..." Damian trailed off. "Because what?" Marinette huffed.

"I'm Robin"

Marinette laughed at him. "Yeah and I'm Ladybug" She joked but knew it was true. She was no longer Ladybug but just a detective for GCPD. She left Damian but hopping on her motorcycle and leaving the youngest Wayne alone.

-------- 

Stepping inside her apartment Marinette let out a sigh. After putting on her pajamas Marinette sat down on her couch and turned on the TV. She also took out her phone. She saw that one of her old classmates had a lawsuit for inaccurate information.

French reporter, Alya Cesaire as been arrested for false information about celebrities, business people and many more...

Click the link to find out more  

Marinette sighed. It took nearly a decade to realise she was given lies. Marinette turned of the TV. Just as she was going to bed she heard a knock at her window. She carefully looked to see...ROBIN!!

She opened the window carefully. "Detective Dupain-Cheng. I have a message for you" He said. His voice was familiar. Damian couldn't be Robin....Could he? "From who Cat Noir?" Marinette asked not caring. The two were now in the middle of Marinette's apartment.

He took his mask off and said "Me" Damian was Robin. "You weren't lying" Marinette said carefully. "I get the playboy act but Lila?" Marinette asked. "She knew you were coming. Somehow she made it look like we both kissed but Angel I swear to you the moment she caught her claws on me I wanted to kill her. When you left in tears she said that and I quote 'She got what she deserved'. I never stopped loving you Mari. And I never will" Damian told Marinette holding her hands in his own.

Marinette looked at him. Years of being Ladybug, a detective...putting up with Lila she could tell when one was lying.

"I forgive you"