Day 10 + 11 - Fluff and Snow

Marinette hates the snow

She never knew why she never quite got excited over the frozen water. When the Wayne brothers (Dick mostly) found this out Operation: Snow Bug was put in place.

Damian however completely hates the idea of forcing his beloved to do something she didn't want. He was ready to kill the boys of they dare to try anything.

"Dami can you get me some hot chocolate please" Marinette asked as she curled her knees up to her chest. The winter made her miraculous react and cause a human hibernation. "Of course my love anything" Damian said kissing her forehead. That day, the two snuggled up in Damian's king sized bed. They watched cheesy rom-coms on Netflix all morning before binge watching Prison Break.

As Damian left Marinette slowly wakes towards the window opening it. Dick was on the tree right outside holding a snowball. "I can't believe I'm doing this" Marinette grumbled taking the cold substance from his hands. " You love us, Cupcake" Jason shouted from below. Tim dumped a bucket of ice cold water down him causing Jason to scream like a girl. "Replacement!!!" He screamed running after Tim. Tikki took the snowball out of Marinette's hands.

Closing the window Marinette hugged on the sweatshirt she was wearing. It was Damian's, she always took his clothes when she went to Gotham and brought them back to Paris. "Beloved how come you are by the window" Damian asked. "I wanted to see the snowflakes" Marinette replied. Tikki was behind her holding the snowball. Damian kissed Marinette's forehead then sat down across from her.

For a moment Damian didn't have a care in the world all he needed was his Angel. Then a cold substance hit his face. He looked at Marinette who was suppressing her laugh at his sour expression. "The boys told me to do it I swear" Marinette laughed out. Damian got up and kissed Marinette stopping her laugh. "Its not your fault my love. Now if you excuse me I will teach my brother's a lesson" Damian said grabbing his sword.

"Dami" Marinette warned. Damian sighed and put the sword away. Damian kissed Marinette before walked out of his room.

Silence was there I till. " BRUCE! HE HAS A FUCKING SWORD! HELP! " The three brothers yelled. Marinette looked out the window and giggles at the antics of three vigilantes. She opened the window slightly and shouted "DON'T HURT THEM TO BAD BABE!!"

" TRAITOR!!!! "Jason shouted.