Day 6- Tree

Marinette Outfit

Marinette walked the along the bank of a stream

Marinette walked the along the bank of a stream. Since she was spending her entire December until March in Gotham with her boyfriend, Damian Wayne, Marinette decided to explore the Wayne grounds. Trees surrounded her. Some oak, spruce birch or her favourite Cherry Blossom.

Marinette didn't know if it was the bright pink petals or that they make the gloomy manor look alive even if it was winter.

"I thought I might find you out here, Darling" a familiar voice spoke. Marinette smiled watched as the last petal fell of the Cherry Blossom tree. "It's so beautiful out here" Marientte awed. She felt the cold breeze making her shiver. Damian's first instinct was to give her hid warm coat.

As he tried to give her the warm coat before she ran towards something. "Angel! You'll freeze" Damian called after her. "Then freeze with me!" Marinette shouted laughing at her boyfriend who just stood there. 

Marinette looked at the beautiful tree in front of her. It looked to be only five years old. "I planted that tree when we first met you know" Damian said. Marinette looked at him with a shocked expression. Damian chuckled at his girlfriend's expression. If one of his brothers were here they probably faint from shock.

"The day we met you told me you liked Cherry Blossoms. I decided to plant one and I've ever since I've always had you" Damian said placing the jacket on the bluenette. She smiled at the sudden warmth. Marinette put her hands in the pockets of the coat and felt a knife. She took it out and carved on the tree.

"Come one Babe carve your name. For me" Marinette begged pulling her rendition of Manon's baby doll eyes. "-TT- just for you" Damian muttered taking the knife and carving his name.

Marinette (Angel)

+

Damian (Demon)

Marinette felt Damian's arms wrap around her waist and fell into his strong and protective embrace. He smelled of ginger and coleone. Marinette could inhale that for the rest of her life if she could. "This is our Tree, it always will be" Damian whispered in Marinette's ear sending shivers down her spine.