Day 7- Dancer AU

Damian Wayne was never one for talent concerts or whatever they are called. But when his father mysteriously donated to one let's just say the Wayne brothers were a little suspicious. But when he said they were going to the concert he donated to they were not happy.It was on the night their favorite Parisian, Marinette was coming to visit. Bruce knew the boys had a soft spot for the bluenette.

Marinette made Damian more calm and somehow not kill his brothers. How Damian had not told her his feeling for the bluenette was unclear to Bruce. Marinette also helped Jason with his trauma and he even apologized to Bruce! Marinette got Dick to even give Damian an apology for the first time they met. Hell she even got Tim and Jason turn over a new leaf. Not to mention Marinette also got the four brother to have a family portrait without them fighting!

Bruce really cared about the designer. He knew about her parents not being alive and offered for her to stay and train with them. Marinette simply told him when HawkMoth was gone she hoped the offer would still be there. Bruce smiled and told it will never leave. He was surprised to find her calling him in the middle of the night.

----Flashback----

Bruce was woken to his phone ringing. He groggily answered and grumbled. 

"Who is it?"

"B..B...ruce?" Marinette choked through the phone.

Bruce immediately felt adrenaline rush through him. Marinette would normally call Damian when she was like this. And she never called him Bruce.

"Marinette what happened?" Bruce asked gently.

"Lila... She got me expelled for... 'stealing' her necklace and for 'hospitalizing'... her. I have no...where to go. She also burned down my home"

Bruce wanted to go to Paris and scare the shit out of the girl.

"Don't worry Marinette"

----End of Flashback----

Sitting down waiting for the show to start, Bruce was asked to go backstage and wait for his 'Star Act' to perform.  He asked Damian to accompany him.

"I still don't understand why you would have a 'Star Act' father" Damian asked. Before the billionaire could answer a sweet voice shouted.

"Damian!"

The teenager turned around to see the light of his life. Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Everytime he would see her, Damian wanted to hold her tight and just tell her he loved her.

When Marinette finally got to Damian. She hugged him tight and breathed in his scent. Wood and mint. Marinette has had a crush on Damian since she found out he knew she was Ladybug. She never cared for his title or money like most girls. But when she found out he was the 5th Robin she only admired his bravery even more.

"Angel I never knew you would be here" Damian stated. "I wanted to visit you guys for the holidays. My parents agreed to let me stay for awhile" Marinette lied. She came here to get away from Lila, she was basically homeless, friendless and with HawkMoth gone she was no need in Paris. 

"How long will you be staying,Habibata" Damian was glad Marinette didn't know Arabic or his feeling would be shown sooner rather than later. "As long as I'm welcome" Marinette smiled. "Damian may I speak with Marinette alone please?" Damian nodded at his father's request and kissed Marinette's hand before leaving them.

Marinette who was a red mess just smiled. She was never washing her hand again. "You will need to tell them, Halu" Bruce told her. "After patrol. I don't want death on their hands, especially Damian. The guilt would never leave me" Marinette sighed. "Because you love him" Bruce smiled. Marinette went as crimson as blood. "Is it that obvious" Marinette said sheepishly. "Only to someone who knows what it's like" Bruce said putting a hand on her shoulder.