Fluff

I was taking a peaceful walk in my beloved city when I spotted the angel herself with her class. it appeared that they were participating in some science project. Then Marinette saw me.

"I missed you so much" Marinette grins leaping into my arms. I twirl her to the laughter of my older brother and the shock of her classmates.

A woman and two males ran up to us "Girl you can't just leap into random men's arms". I put her down on the soft

I roll my eyes but decided to tease my beloved "Angel, you have jumping into random men's arms"

"She does" A brunette confirmed. The look on Marinette face was enough to tell me this girl was more stuffed then a turkey. The bully pointed my eldest brother who had rushed off to play with some kids "She leapt into his arms"

I turned to Marinette with mock hurt and pulled away from her. "Make sure that you tackle the person instead of hugging"

Marinette pecked my lips, shocking even her teacher and took a running leap at Grayson. Who was not expecting a flying pink wearing midget of  joy on his back. So he got tackled to the ground causing the children hat he was playing with to burst into childish giggles.

"Well hello to you. " Mumbled into the grass. "I was playing with these lovely kids and I was having a great time."

"I wanted a hug"

Grayson stood  causing Marinette to drop to ground, He scooped her up in his arms with eyes searching for me. Once he realized where I was, he brought her over. "I do  believe this lady belong to you." My bother winked

"I belong with him" Marinette corrected as I corrected him myself "Please, I belong to her"

Everybody blushed including her. My brothers nodded in approval of the line. Suddenly Marinette lips smashed into mine, guess she liked it too.

"Girl!"

Tim huffed in the background "Stop. Guys I'm getting cavities here". I would have said no if I could will myself away from her lips.