Hot chocolate

"This is why Alfred and Marinette banded us from the kitchen" Dick hissed.

I watched as he finished hosing the microwave down with the fire extinguisher "Sorry Dick", I mumble looking down at the floor. "With Alfred in britian and Marinette sick I thought I would make her feel better".

Dick raised his eyebrows at me "How will burning down the house make her feel better"

"Was was trying to make her some hot chocolate" I defended weakly. Dick looked me to the former microwave then back to me.

Poking the microwave like it was a bomb the was in the verge of bursting almost making me laugh "What did you put in this poor thing, Timmers"

"I just some Hersey bars in the microwave to melt then I was going to pour them into some water I boiled using my coffee pot." 

Dick's widen in horror "Timmy no!"

I put my head down. I heard some rapid footsteps down the stairs "Marinette is sleeping. Are so dense that- what happened to the microwave?"

Dick and I turned to the lump of metal and foam in the counter.

"Do you want to want to tell him?"

"Tell me what?"

"No" I grumble looking at my failed attemped to be a good brother-in-law.

Dick picked up the microwave and tossed in the overlarge trashcan "We are getting a new microwave and Timmy here is going to start cooking lessons."

My head snapped to Dick who was smiling. "I am what?!".

"Great. Now be quiet, Marinette requires peace"

"What if a Akuma attacks while is asleep?" i ask pushing the trashcan away from me with my foot.

I reached for his katana "Then she won't be awake to tell me not to kill Hawkmoth"

"I am awake enough to tell you not to kill him" Dick smiled at our young psycho brother.

Just as Damian left the room Jason and Steph walked in. Jason took one look at the microwave in the trash can and walked  right back out.

"Don't know. Don't care."

Steph raised her hands defensibly "I swear the fire isn't my fault".

Dick patted her head "We know".