Death

Emilie Agreste was alive.

Marinette could hear Chat Noir scream but she couldn't see with her face to ground. She also knew that she didn't have time to hear him. "A life for a life." Gabriel Agreste whispered "My son will die to keep the balance"

Chat noir fell back onto the ground "No. What have you done?". He touched her"My lady what do we do?"

"Adrien isn't going to die Kitty". If she would have looked up she would have seen the whole Agreste family stare at her. She tried tocontrol her pants so Chat didn't realize she was the one that was dieing. "Kitty, my phone. It is in my purse. Can you, can you please hand it to me?"

Chat Noir handed her a phone that looked familier to him. She hit a contact but to was not the parents.

"Hello" answered the other end.

Marinette smiled flinching "Hi"

"Beloved? Are you alright?"

Marinette didn't answer that she didn't want to lie. "How are you? Jon told me that you hada test today"

Damian huffed "Please I could teach this class"

Marinette choked out a laugh "I know that you could. Jay still giving you a hard time?"

She could almost hear the roll of his eyes "All of my brothers are pains but my sister is still sane so maybe there is hope"

In better condition would looked the stars"There is always something to hope for and that is worth fighting for"

"If you say so, Angel"

"There is a balance, Demon" Marinette reached out and Adrien took her hand "Creation and Destruction. Fire and Water. Life and Death"

Damian looked at his Father and eldest brother with worry "What do you mean, Beloved?"

Black spots filled Marinette's vision " Tu es l'amour de ma vie. Tu m'équilibres."

"I love you too,."Damian smiled so bright she heard it "Talk to you soon it is time for patrol"

"Bye bye little Butterfly" whispered as the call ended and her world went dark.

Only then Adrien realized that the hand he held had no more pulse. Chat Noir's sobs shook the room.

Damian did not know that she was gone but something in him felt the world change.

A week later, the world found out the holders of the evil miraculous and learned of Ladybug's death. Not that anyone said anything as Robin grieved for his Angel.