Percy Jackson AU

I thought it was going to be an average night. Take out some villains, stop some muggers, make a bust on some drug dealers. But here I was helping a halfblood.

"So you are clear sighted" The girl whispers as I clean her cut. "Are you sure you are not a halfblood? A son of Athena perhaps?"

I let out a mock laugh "No, I am unlucky enough to be related to my mother. What made you think I was a child of the wisdom goddess?"

Marinette shrug then let out a whimper because of her cut "The way you took down that Creraste. You are clearly brave, creative, and intelligent. It seemed to fit"

I smiled "She is a powerful goddess and I would have been happy to be mistaken for her son. Is your mother a goddess?"

"Yes. I am a daughter of Tyche. How did you find out that the Greek Gods were real and not just a myth"

Grandfather and Mother's preferred (powerful) demigod servants to (basic) human ones. Demigods made wonderful loyal assassins for their armies as well. 'Wine served by a child of Dionysus is better than watching a city crumble'.

"Watch people fight greek monsters and praise greek gods even if normal people can't see them will lead you to questioning your religion"

She nodded. "It took me a long time to realize that not everybody could see the monsters." She sighed as I finished bandaging her. "Although for once my mother's luck kicked in, I met you" Then she flushed realizing how that sounds.

I blushed "What business does a demigod have in Gotham?"

"A satyr found twins at Gotham Academy so they sent me to get them. Hermes or Apollo, so they claimed"

I paused "That is the school I attend"

The girl turned to face me, sapphire blue eyes bright with joy "I can go with you and collect the twins"

Looking into those blue eyes I couldn't say no "Alright I will help you find the twins."

"Alright only if you swear never to tell anybody that I am Robin"

Her hands took mine "I swear that I will never tell anybody you are Robin unless you allow me"

"My name is Damian" I nod accepting her promise.

She gave me a blinding smile "Marinette"

"The one who raises?"

Blue eyes held mine with mirth "Everyday so far"

I will deny almost snorting "Welcome to Gotham, monsters: Greek and human, are the cities favorite way to greet new people"

Blues eyes looked over my city and she smiled "Memorable if nothing else"