Snow

"Soft white fluffy rain", Dick decided.

"Snow" Marinette grinned. I rolled my eyes, how my wife and my eldest brother started this game was beyond me. One describes something and the other tries to figure it out. "Outdated Walmart"

"Kmart" Grayson smiles. "tasty color"

"Orange" I huff "Stupid game"

My brother pouts but Marinette smirks "Dumb ways to die". She thought for a moment "Merry Berry"

"Mistletoe" I cross my arms "Yellow sucks academy"

Marinette laughted "Green Lantern Corps". She gave an evil laugh that reminding that I married the woman that broken every bone in Hawkmoth's body because 'Screw you, your akumas, and parenting skills' "Lovey Dovey Space Gems"

"Steven Universe" I replied smugly but she shook her head.

Grayson butted into the game again "The star sapphires". My brother looked from me to my beloved "They should kiss". I nodded at my smiling brother.

But Todd saw the perfect opening "The Joker and a bullet"

"Jayjay no"

"Fight me Dickhead"

As my teo eldest brothers started to fight I heard a creek from the stairs. "A little girl that should asleep"

My beloved smiled "I put her to bed. I stop the fight" I nod.

"What are doing up little Nightingale?" I ask my daughter.

Bright blue eyes stare up to me "What if Santa gives me coal?"

I reach down and pick her up "Then I will beat up Santa up"

A little kiss to my cheek "Thanks Daddy". She looked behind me "Goodnight Grandpa"

"Goodnight Amala."

I tucked her into bed and saw eyes still wide awake "Want a bed time story?"

"Can you sing to me, daddy?" I can't sing I began to panic.

"I will sing to you." Came the beautiful voice of my savior.

"Thank you Love" I kissed her cheek.

Our little bird was by the end of the song. Only then did my beloved inform that if I needed my brothers they were locked outside to bond in the fluffy rain.