Hogwart AU

Draco shook Damian's hand "Good to meet another Pureblood. Did any of your family go to Hogwarts?" Before Damian could answer "Everybody in the Malfoy family are Slytherin"

Damian walked out of the room as Malfoy bragged. His father pleaded to go to Pennyworth's school as child. The butler being a Ravenclaw and Bruce being a Gryffindor to nobody's surprise. His brother's were adopted and not pureblooded. So what if Damian was! Damian didn't hold those unrealistic outdated opinions.

Grayson was a halfblood Hufflepuff. The only heir to house of Cobb. Todd was a muggleborn Gryffindor dropout. He only dropped out because he was murdered but still. Drake was determined not drop out or be murdered. Claiming the being in Ravenclaw was what kept him alive.

Damian walked through the train looking at people that he wanted nothing to do with.

"Would you like sit with us?" A girl called out from the inside.

"Tt" but none the less sat down with the group next to the girl with dark blue hair and bright blue eyes. with all that blue it would be a surprise if was not in Ravenclaw.

"What House do you think you'll be in, dude?" asked excited male in glasses.

Damian shrugged not seeing any harm in them "I was raised for most of my life by my mother. She was a Slytherin, she also held on to strong-" I raised to be a weapon. An assassin "-ideals"

"My father pushes me strongly too" The blond boy sighs.

The other boys rickerlessly "Bro, this dude has never had fun in his life"

The girl that me in took out a spray bottle and began to fire at him "Nino be nice to Adrien". Damian held back a laugh but Adrien did.

As we exited the train Marinette ran up to him. "You never answered the question"

"I expect to be in Slytherin" He answered raising his head.

Marinette raised an eyebrow at him "Is that what you want"

Damian thought back to his violent upbringing, his father, his brothers, and his stance as a 'powerless' hero. " I want to be a Slytherin. I want to prove that I can be as strong as my mother but have my father's morals."

Marinette nodded "Everybody I know says that I will be in Hufflepuff because I am a nice person."

"Being nice is not a quality to be a ashamed of" Being a child soldier that literally killed people is something to be ashamed of.

Marinette looked at me with the defiance in her eyes "I am not ashamed of being nice. I am ashamed that being a good person is seen as a quality of only one house!"

Damian walked after her into Hogwarts "Then prove to them that it is not, you can be in any house you desire and not lose your heart"

And that she did.

"Slytherin" the hat bellowed. Everybody watched with horror or awe. How did that petite little angel qualify as a snake. Damian being a snake was a surprise to no one.