The Science Project (Rival AU part 2)

Lila grew bored of him fast. As Zamir Grayson he was mute and could not sing praises of her glory. But to be fair all 'her glory' was a lie anyways.

Eventually Lila even gave up on keeping him away from Marinette. The only person in their class that bothered to learn Sign Language for him. Even if Lila claimed to sign perfectly, solely based on how often she said he was complementing.

He had never once complemented that rude, demanding, lying brat.

Damian looked at the girl beside him, studiously working on their science project with little interference from him.   Although as they went through the periodic table she signed each element, Damian wasn't sure if that so he would know what they were on or it just helped her.

"Thank you for working with me. It's been awhile since somebody has been willing to risk Lila's -" Marinette paused unsure of the correct word.

Damian nodded ' wrath for daring to question her ridiculous lies' he signed.

Marinette smiled at him "Mute and still better with words then me"

'Kind but still meaner than me' Marinette was about to protest 'I've seen what you sign about Lila when you think no one is looking' Marinette flushed.

Marinette gave him a teasing glare "Don't forget where I learned those signs Grayson". Damian winked "Now if you don't start helping with this project I am going to throw you out the window"

Damian looked out the window as if weighing the options 'And what making you think I wouldn't prefer jumping out the window to this easy busy work'

"First off if you jump out the window we are turning you into a Papyrus meme. Second of all. if it is that easy then prove it".

Damian playful glared at her and finished the project she started.

They buffed out anything sub-par when class rolled around the presentation was going to be flawless.

"Miss Bustier" cried Lila as the duo walked in "I had to help Damian's project because Marinette refused to"

"It's true. She had to leave our project early to help him" chimed Rose

Damian looked at Marinette 'How are they all this stupid. Maybe we can change classes so we never have to deal with this deceitful attention wh-'

"See he is agree with me"

'I agree that you are full of -'

"Zamir!"

'What. I am not wrong'

Miss Bustier cleared her throat to gain the attention of her class "I am sorry that you had to go thou that" She looked at Damian "Zamir Grayson, it is up to you who get the credit for helping you"

'Useless teacher, why not check the cameras in the Library to see who helped me and who is a two-faced bit-'

Marinette touched his shoulder in support "She needs you give her you choice not to rant about it a language she doesn't understand"

Damian rolled his eyes and pointed Marinette, he had to point because they would claim it Lila even if he signed each letter of Marinette's name.

The presentation would  have proceeded flawlessly if Lila didn't become akumized half-though. Of course the reason she was akumized was that a thief was taking credit for her work.

Damian had already started on working a way to expose her and when he did she would never recover.