12/10/19

5:43 pm:

    So I've been doing hw since I got home at 3:30 and I asked my mom a question related to my hw and she's like "well you don't ever do anything for me so why should I do anything for you" and I'm sitting here like are you fucking kidding me? I literally do everyone's dishes because y'all are too lazy to do your own dishes. Oh and before I can respond she goes "I came home to a sink full of dishes and I bet your dad did them" and I'm like "because the dishwasher was locked! I still washed them off I just left them in the sink!" And she goes "well you unload the dishwasher" and I go "I haven't had time"
"You've had plenty of time since you played your Xbox for hours last night."
"I wasn't even on my Xbox last night, that was Sunday!"
"Whatever, my point is, you don't do shit around here."
"I've literally been doing homework since I got home from school."

    I've been doing biology, algebra, and geography. I'm going geo rn. I finished my math but I still have bio. I had 2 packets of bio and I now I have a 2-page study guide that I still haven't done bc rn I'm doing my damn GEOGRAPHY STUDY GUIDE.

7:34 pm:

    So I did part of my bio study guide but I didn't feel like doing the rest and I know it isn't due tomorrow so I did some of it (barely tho oops) and am hoping to get answers sent to me by a friend. Also I haven't seen my mom since I went up to shower at around 6:30. I just got done showering like 20 mins ago.

7:53 pm:

I just realized I have this shitty English assignment due tomorrow and I'm so mad. I was literally gonna write some Unaccepted chapters but I guess not. Oml.

Imma just publish this now and see if I have to add anything else later.