4/25/2020

8:19 pm:

    So AHS on Netflix got switched backwards? Like for example if you watch the last episode of season 5 it would go into season 4 next. Like why did they do that. It was fine how it was. I was in the middle of Roanoke (season 6), which btw I started season 6 in like late January and I haven't finished it bc Roanoke is SO BORING and it SUCKS ASS. Like yeah Hotel (season 5) was boring until episode 8 (out of 12 episodes) but Roanoke doesn't get better it just stays horrible. I really hope Roanoke has nothing to do with the whole AHS universe and how it's all connected cuz I rly wanna fucking skip it.

    But basically, since Netflix made it backwards, it deleted my watch history of seasons 1-5. Well it said I watched episode 11 and 12 of season 5 but the rest of it is gone? Why did it delete my watch history? So basically since 6:45 pm I've been trying to fix my watch history of this shit. I'm almost done anyway.

    Except, my issue, is that my mom comes downstairs in the middle of this and says "you didn't sweep your room when I asked you to sweep it the other day". Umm you asked me 2 weeks ago you dumb bitch. I did it 2 fucking weeks ago. So don't come at me like that. Then I tell her "you told me that 2 weeks ago and I did it two weeks ago" and she's like "doesn't look like it" and I'm like "cuz floors gets dirty again after 2 weeks!" Wtf?! Then she's like "well you need to do it again" like ok honey no thanks I got better priorities than this bullshit.

8:24 pm:

    Oh now she goes "why're you in a bad mood" UM EXCUSE YOU PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME BULLSHIT

8:28 pm:

    Lol now I'm ranting to my boyfriend about this.

8:30 pm:

    And now I copied and pasted what I told my boyfriend and sent it to a groupchat lmao

8:48 pm:

So I fixed the watch history but I haven't even gotten a chance to watch what I was gonna watch thanks to my mom. I could watch it upstairs but she put shit all over the table for no reason and it looks overwhelming so I don't wanna do anything up there until she fixes her bullshit.

 I could watch it upstairs but she put shit all over the table for no reason and it looks overwhelming so I don't wanna do anything up there until she fixes her bullshit

Me texting my bf^

9:37 pm:

    Yeah fuck this I'm publishing this now, I'm not even gonna wait until tomorrow lmao.