12/25/19 | 12/26/19

12/25/19:
1:26 am:

    Can I change the title from "My Somewhat Terrible Mother" to "My Idiot Family"? Like my sister is being a bitch. She legit was like "go help mom clean" and I'm sitting over here like: Bitch you don't live here and she didn't ask me to do shit so why u tryna act like the boss of me? So I go "Why?"
She goes "Cause mom just asked us to help like 30 seconds ago" and I'm like ok either she did and I wasn't listening or she didn't bc she said something about "let's clean up this game and then we can play some games with Alli" not "let's clean the damn house at 1 am".
And I go "I thought she said to clean up the game"
And she goes "No, she said to clean up the house a little bit for tomorrow. Why do you have to be rude and argue with me?!"

OK FIRST OFF I'M SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TRYNA SAY I'M ARGUMENTATIVE WHEN 80% OF THE TIME IT IS THIS:

I'm an Aries (and my sister is a Gemini so idk wtf Gemini is up here for) and I can completely relate to this because this bullshit happens all the time from my parents and occasionally my sister whenever she's at the house and tries to boss me ar...

I'm an Aries (and my sister is a Gemini so idk wtf Gemini is up here for) and I can completely relate to this because this bullshit happens all the time from my parents and occasionally my sister whenever she's at the house and tries to boss me around.

So I go "I'm literally not, I just didn't know she said that.. gosh."

She goes "Why couldn't you have just taken my word for it?" In her little bitchy tone.
I go "I wanted to make sure since I can't always believe everything I hear" and she just rolls her eyes. Like bitch, keep rolling your eyes and see if you can find a brain back there.

It doesn't even feel like Christmas this year.

12/26/29:
2:09 am:

Ain't it nice when you're tryna watch tiktoks on the tv bc the family is watching funny tiktoks and then your mom starts yelling about some random ass shit that she already told everyone yesterday and so then u turn up the tv to hear shit then ur dad comes and chokes the back of your neck because apparently ur in the wrong for trying to watch tiktoks with other people and so u said "fuck y'all I'm going upstairs you asswipes" and then get scolded by ur mom for "storming off bc u got in trouble" and it wasn't even bc of getting in trouble and u technically weren't even in trouble anyway, and shes the one being a bitch interrupting everyone and everything constantly and so then u explain "I'm going upstairs to watch shit cuz I can't watch it down here with u yelling" so then u continue to go upstairs and then type all this on ur phone into a wattpad part.

Honestly at this point I might as well just write some Unaccepted.